View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 03:57 AM   #84
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyBum View Post
I will accept the disgusting cat food rule but I am not going to use a whole tin every morning just because I am trying to limit the amount of money I have to spend, and also just because I likely will quit if I had to do an entire tin, lets be real this is already pretty bad without this rule haha but I will do this with a small amount each morning before I do Lelands piss rule. The pint of cum I will also do, but I will be caged this entire time so I wont be using my own cum, I will make fake cum.
And here was me thinking the idea was to make you as gross and awful as we could all week long

But nothing wrong in being a little sensible and plausable in your fun. You know what you can do and what you can't.

Quote:
I am not really understanding this as I wont be showering all week. Please explain this a bit further.
Looks like you got away with this one then. i wasn't sure where your 'stink' task had got up to.

Quote:
Please link any videos in this thread that you want me to copy! I checked your PM and I cant see the videos without making an account and downloading which I dont really want to do. But im willing to let you post all the videos here in one post if they are on an open site where I dont need to make an account or download anything. And you can also post 2 extra tags/rules/tasks with these videos so you can keep going without double posting.
Ah. yes. It's possible you will have to register there. Sorry about that.
i'll find some other links for you.

Quote:
Castor oil I can do but I do not even know what cooking sherry is to be honest, is there an alternative? Im sorry to be so picky but I just want to be realistic with what I can actually do! Thank you for all your posts, I will be posting a huge report after the first day to let you all know how disgusting I feel!
Cooking sherry is just really cheap & awful sherry. Anything with a reasonable ABV will do for that job - the point is to get you uncomfortably intoxicated for a bit, incase you hadn't guessed.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote