View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 05:52 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Many times!

I have a wraparound deck. In the summer I'd be on the side working or laying in the sun. Always had the radio or music playing. So I seldom heard when the mail man, fedex, ups or other had a delivery. And when the music was on, often times they would just step around the side to bring the package rather than leave at the door since it sounded like someone was probably there.

I never wore clothes out there. I'd be sitting naked at the table working. Or if I was taking a break for a bit, I could be laying in the lounger on full display. A friend was supposed to stop by after work and pick up a tool of mine to borrow, he stopped at lunch and found me soaking up the sun.

When I was 16 or 17, I was the only one home. My mom had just left and I would be home alone for a while. I stripped down as I saw her drive down the road. Then I cranked the music and I was in Dad's recliner reclined back and stroking away. Mom came back (can't recall why, probably forgot something), but she walked in with the music blaring and me on display wanking away. When I saw her and she was staring at me, I shot my load all over my stomach! I launched out of the chair and ran down the hall to my bedroom. Thought I was going to be in so much trouble when Dad got home. It was never mentioned, like it never happened. I was so humiliated! If she just saw me naked, that'd be embarrassing, but she saw me stroking and cumming!

There are plenty of others as I try to be naked or wear as few clothes as possible, so things happen.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote