View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 02:40 PM   #6
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSwitch View Post
Such a great game idea, GrrlSpanky!

I realize that you contacted our clinic a while ago, but unfortunately no therapist was available then . . .
Doctor, I totally understand the reason for the delay in hearing back from your clinic. I am just so glad you were able to fit me in. I am afraid my little problem just continues to grow worse.

Your suggested therapy is very intriguing. I cannot help but wonder if I will be able to resist the desire to reach fruition. Especially for fourteen days! Are you sure we cannot find some sort of compromise? Perhaps start smaller? I feel so overwhelmed knowing all I have to overcome.

Ahhh, but there I am asking questions when the good Doctor warned me that means I will have to provide more information if I do. As for the wheres and hows, I suppose my pussy is what gets me in trouble so that is what I should spank. Especially the clitoris I cannot stop stimulating. And I know just what I should think about. I am already trembling thinking about it! Where to do my sessions . . . oh my neighbors are far too close to do so in front of open windows. I should certainly have to hide myself away.

I am sorry to get a late start but I suppose those two weeks get over fastest if I start right away. Thank you, Doctor. I do hope this helps me.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote