View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:17 PM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Sport 8ball The Doctor will see you now

This thread is for all of us with depraved little secrets we need help with and those that love to listen and correct.

Post into the thread as either a Patient seeking therapy or a Doctor acting as Therapist.

Patients announce that they are seeking help. Feel free to be specific about your problem or save the details for your time on the couch with a Doctor. Post the amount of time you are hoping to receive therapy and any preferences you wish to be known. Patients must answer all questions posed to them by the Doctors, either in the thread or privately (your choice). Patients should also do their best to follow all therapeutic advice from their Doctors, reporting back whether they follow or not.

Doctors can post in that they are now accepting new Patients. If your participation is limited, post how long you are willing to take on patients. You may reply to the thread or privately to patients offering appointments to see you for questioning or with therapies for specific or all patients. You may ask the patients anything in order to try to explore their problems to help them best.

I'll begin. I am in for two weeks as a patient. My main problem is being a chronic masturbater who is deeply embarassed over the types of dirty thoughts it takes for her to get off. I'm also a little concerned about how enticing those thoughts are, and hope to avoid succumbing to temptation. Preferred therapies include spanking and hypnosis.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote