View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 09:08 AM   #14
SluttySarah

As an idea inspired by Leland, when 25 squares have been filled out, I will play this game once with 25 being the end square. I will do the same once at 50, and once at 75! I'll write a detailed report so that you all have a better idea of how the game might play out.

I've been a bit busy with moving for the new school year and might also be travelling to meet up with friends at a different uni before classes start in this next week, so might not be able to play right away, but I will ASAP after 25 squares have been filled out!

Also as suggested by Leland, so that every post has a square attached,

13:
Spoiler:
I must now follow the rule: Any plug going in me stays in me between tasks, I may take it out half an hour after my last task. If a task involves more than one plug, I will use the largest one. I may drop this rule if I find a way to return to this square.

I also think with these changes it could be fun for squares 25, 50, 75, and 100 to be a little special as the final task I complete before finishing the game. Not quite sure on what to do for them, but I welcome any suggestions! I do want to do something fun with "unlucky 13" or other "special" numbers.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 09-03-2023 at 09:11 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote