View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 12:24 AM   #145
pluky
getDare Devil

Today I had to discuss my inability to get comfortable with a rule after almost 3 months trying, so I lost that rule as well as one that's directly related to it at the same time. I just realized that it was my first time having a rule to follow for so long, and then losing it is a new experience in itself, I didn't know I could get so attached to a rule... it felt like losing your favorite plushie or something I really can't find a good metaphor right now. It just never occurred to me that losing a rule could come with such greif. I felt quite pulled between the undeniable need to drop that rule for the reasons that sparked that exchange to begin with, and needing that rule to stay because it's mine and I got used to it and don't want it gone. Besides, that related rule or protocol that would automatically follow losing that rule, that was my favorite of all rules, so I'm sad. It's good to have a place to say it, without needing to write a whole blog post.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 08-20-2023 at 12:27 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote