View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 03:04 AM   #3
SluttySarah

Thank you so much for the advice! You're right that I don't really have a set criteria, unfortunately. Ultimately it'll come down to a lot of things... but I think I'll be considering how feasible it is for me to complete, if there's an aspect of decision making/punishment (which I really like haha), how much effort went into it, if my master likes it, and maybe more things. I'll almost definitely need to privately message people and work out details on most dares too!

And you're also very right about the thin necks of my plugs meaning it doesn't help too much to sit with them in keeping me feeling nice and full Usually what I do to warm up or practice is work a plug in and out of me over and over, so my butt gets used to the widest part of the plug. I don't know if I could stand doing that for my 2.25''+ plugs, but would be fun to try.

As for the keywords, I wrote this gagged and wore my harsher clover clamps for the first minute! The clamps surprisingly don't hurt much at first so this wasn't too bad, although cotton does not taste good (unsurprisingly). And I'll keep a counter at the end of my posts for my next enema - an interesting consequence is I'll likely want to take a big enema sooner to avoid it going up all the way.

Next enema size: (1200)+300mL
edit: Clamps Count: 1
Plug Count: 0

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 07-14-2023 at 03:09 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote