View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 11:15 PM   #2747
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Time to update the thread here! The spread sheet is fully updated. Cockwarming toy has chosen not to post an update in the old Keyword thread as it would lead to some people trying to post more in there and it hasn't been updated in a while. But all the tasks for that thread are complete!

This is now the only thing keeping cockwarming toy from ending denial!! So many edges left........

Cockwarming toy has made the decision to let other people assign tasks that use up some of granny19's assigned edges as there are so many and they are not on GetDare anymore.

So please give this horny denied cockwarming toy tasks to help end cockwarming toy's denial!!
Congratulations on completing everything in your keyword thread!

We don't want you denied without any hope of cumming—that would be no fun—it's much better to leave you a very slim hope. So, I will definitely consider some tasks for you, both for my own edges and granny19's.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote