Thread: Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 02:32 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

1. What's a kink you've been dying to try? I think I did everything I'm interesting in, online at least, so doing anything IRL would be that, maybe a spanking IRL.

2. What are two toys on your wishlist? A new massager since mine died after 7 yeas of loyal service.

3. Where's a place you have always wished you could have sex? I don't have one.

4. What kinky item of clothing would you buy if you could? Like a full body suit of some sort, not latex, something comfy, maybe more like a one piece swimsuit shape.

5. What's a kinky scene you wish you could enact with a partner? Nothing in particular comes to mind.

6. What's something you wish you were better at? Being naturally submissive, denial.

7. What interactions do you wish there were more of on gD? More females open to showing themselves.

8. Who is your dream celebrity fuck? I don't have one I don't usually crush on celebs in that kind of way.

9. What do you wish you could change about your body? To look more womanly, less petite.

10.What is a kink you wish you never tried? Nothing comes to mind.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote