Thread: Fiction: The Roman Slave Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 07:48 AM   #14
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Six

Six

I slept restlessly that night. Being in a new place had me a little freaked out, plus my roommates (Lucia and Aurelia) weren’t as pleased to see me as I was to see them. On my way back from the bathroom, I had caught the two of them discussing me in Latin. To them, I was the Greek Slave. And therefore not worth interacting with, unless they wanted to be ostracized by the others. At their words I felt my heart sink. I had hoped that being in a house with so many slaves would allow me to have friends, but either my heritage or the Mistress’ dislike for me was going to be my enemy.

Early the next morning, I awoke to find Alexander next to my bed. “Rise and shine Eleni. It is time to get up,” he added. I rose from my bed and quickly got dressed before scurrying upstairs. It was silent in the house as most of the household were asleep except for the personal servants of the family and those who were on the breakfast shift in the kitchen. I followed the other family slaves into the dining room where I ate a bowl of watery oats. Whilst we were eating, Alexander gave us our instructions for the day.

• After breakfast, wake up Miss Livia with a tray off fresh food.
• Whilst eating, I was to open the shutters and select a dress from the wardrobe and prepare the vanity with all the items needed
• Help her with her hair and get her dressed
• Educate her for a minimum of four hours during the day
• Attend to her every need (this may include accompanying her on any trips outside the house)
• In the evening, help her undress and get ready for bed

It all seemed pretty straightforward until Alexander handed me a timetable. “The Mistress has put together a timetable of all the lessons she expects you to teach her daughter. I hope it doesn’t prove too much for you,” he said with a wicked glint in his eye.

I stared down at the detailed timetable. My eyes widened at some of the things I was expected to teach. The one that was most worrying was piano. I had never played piano before. I understood music but to play a piano… At least that wasn’t until Wednesday. I had a few days to prepare.

I swallowed down the last of my oats and went back into the kitchen. One of the slaves handed me a silver tray. “This is for the young mistress,” they added. I nodded and carefully carried the tray upstairs to her room at the top of the villa. I pushed the door open and placed the tray down gently on the side. Livia looked so peaceful asleep.

I went over to her side. “Miss Livia,” I called quietly. “Time to wake up,” I added. She shifted slightly under her covers and then opened her eyes.
“Morning Eleni,” she mumbled quietly. I smiled. She sat upright in bed. “What glorious things await us today?” she asked.

I grabbed her breakfast tray and brought it over. “Your mother would like me to teach you some Greek today, as well as some art, literature and sewing,” I explained as I made sure the tray was balanced on her lap. I then wandered over to the shutters and opened them, allowing the sunlight to fill the room. I paused there for a few moments, allowing the sunlight to hit my face. I breathed in a breath of fresh air before turning back around. I loved the outdoors so being stuck indoors as a teacher was going to be a challenge.

I heard a groan from the bed behind me. “Urgh, she is so fussy. Why can’t she just let me have fun?” Livia complained.

I smiled at her. “She just wants what is best for you. Having an education is important as it can get you well paid jobs and an understanding of the world we live in. It will also help you find a husband,” I explain calmly.

She rolled her eyes at me as I went into her closet. I held up a chiton for her. She shook her head. “Find me the pink one,” she asked. I nodded. There was a moment of silence as I searched for the chiton and she ate some more breakfast. “You have a good education though and you’ve ended up a slave,” she said eventually.

I pulled the dress out and she nodded in approval. I placed it on the chair. I took a deep breath before I replied. “That’s true. But I had some unfortunate circumstances that effected my life,” I explained cautiously. “If they hadn’t happened, I would have a lot of job prospects. Quite important ones as well,” I add.

Livia eyed me cautiously. “How did you end up being a slave, Eleni?” she asked me. I bit my lip as I lay out her makeup and hair pins on the vanity. I shook my head. There was no way I could relieve that just yet. Luckily, Livia didn’t push for answers. “I’m done,” she said. I removed the tray and placed it on the side table before helping her out of her nightdress and into her day clothes. When she sat in front of the mirror, I began to braid and plait her hair using the pins silently. Every time I looked up, I saw her watching me with a curious look on her face.

After a long while of silence, I was finally finished. “All done Miss Livia. You look wonderful,” I told her.

“Thank you Eleni,” she responded.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote