Thread: Fiction: The Roman Slave Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 03:49 AM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Five

Five

I stood looking around the entrance room and was stunned by the beauty. The marble pillars gleamed. The tiled floor was spotless. The wooden furniture showed hints of a family. A piece of jewellery on the table. A piece of colour fabric draped around a lounge chair.

It turns out Alexander was the Vicarii of the house. He stared me up and down and smiled approvingly. “Buongiorno. I’m Alexander. You must be the young Mistress’ ornatrix. Follow me to the slave quarters and I’ll explain the rules of the household,” Alexander told me. He swept back the way he had come. “What’s your name by the way?” he asked.

“I’m Eleni,” I whispered quietly, awestruck by the majestic house we were walking through.

“You are Greek, yes?” he asked. I stared at him surprised. “Your accent. It is not… normal. Besides Mistress said that you were to double up as the young Miss’ tutor.” I nod. “I’m sure you two will get along well.” He led us down some stairs and past the kitchen where about 7 or 8 slaves were hard at work. He then led us down another set of stairs towards the cellar. It was cold down here. We walked past the cellar and I saw we were in a cold corridor with open doors down the left side. We walked past the first three rooms and then Alexander indicated the fourth room. “You can stay in here. You are sharing with two others – Lucia and Aurelia. I doubt you will actually spend much time here anyway. The young miss may request you live in her room. Doubling as her security as well.” I looked around the sparse room. On the floor were three bales of hay and some worn blankets were spread over two of them. A neat pile of blankets were folded at the foot of the third, which I assumed was my bed.

Alexander coughed loudly and I turned my attention to him. “Things you need to know. Stay out of trouble. The Mistress doesn’t like anything to go wrong and she punishes extremely harshly. Sir is kinder, but is often not here as he is a commander in the army. When he is here, show no interest in him. If the Mistress suspects her husband could be having an affair with the help, well… lets just say you don’t want to find out. You are at the beck and call of the entire family. If they are having a big dinner then expect to be on serving duties and not just waiting for the young mistress to return. Basically, you just need to do exactly what you are told,” he explained. I nodded to show I had understood. “Good. Now, follow me. I will show you around the house.”
After a quick tour of the villa, which made me wish I could be back home in Greece at the palace, I was finally reunited with the young girl who I was to serve. Her mother was in the room as well.

“She needs tutoring. Five hours a day. Latin, mathematics, dance, music, the arts, cooking. Anything you deem necessary. I will check her work at the end of each day. If she has not learnt enough or the standard of work is not good enough, there will be consequences. You are also in charge of helping her get dressed each day and doing her hair. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary. Do you understand?” the Mistress demanded.

“Yes Ma’am,” I replied quickly, keeping my eyes trained on the floor.

She carried on as if I hadn’t spoken. “Do not look directly at anyone, do not speak to anyone, do not touch anyone,” she added. “I do not want my family or my property* being tainted by your Greek blood.” She swept out the room, pushing past me as she did so. The door closed and the little girl let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m sorry about mother, she runs a tight ship here. She makes me nervous when she acts like that,” she added. “I’m Livia. You’re Eleni, right?” she asked. I nodded. “It’s ok. You can talk to me. I’m not like my mother. I’m not worried about your Greekness. Besides, if you are going to teach me you need to talk to me.”

I smiled slightly and looked up. Livia was right. I needed to talk to her. “You’re right. I’m sorry. How would you like me to address you during our sessions?” I asked politely. While she mulled this over, I had a chance to actually take her in properly.

Livia looked like she was about ten years old, but seeing her in thought I realised she was older. More like thirteen. She was small for her age and very petite. She had long, almost hip length, light brown hair. The sun that was shining through the window made it seem lighter and shinier than it was. She had big green eyes that were curious, with a hint of mischief hidden. She had a kind face and a ready smile. Maybe I could grow to like it here.

“You can call me Miss Livia. That will also keep my mother happy as you are using a title but also being more approachable with me. I will call you Eleni, if that is alright?” Livia said after a moment.
“That would be perfect Miss Livia.”

A/N:*Referring to the slaves in the villa as her property. Roman dictionary below.
Ornatrix – a roman hairdresser responsible for the brushing, styling and removal of hair.
Vicarii – a slave in charge of other slaves, including the punishment of them

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: