Thread: Fiction: The Roman Slave Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 01:43 AM   #9
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Three

Three

I’m not sure how long I was left in the cell, the chains retied to the wall, but by the time someone came to collect me I was frozen stiff, my back ached and I just wanted to be warm again. I trailed behind the person who collected me, up lots of stairs and was led into an elegant bedroom. My ankle and wrist cuffs were removed, the guard left the room and I heard the click of a lock. There was no escape, even now.

I walk tentatively towards the bed. On it lays an elegant white knee-length chiton. The chiton has elegant gold bands at the hem, neckline and waist. Next to it is a light blue himation. There are also some pins to help me attach it.

I am about to strip out of my dirt covered tunic and stolla when there is another click by the door and Septimus walks in followed by two guards carrying a large metal tub filled with water. I swallow hard. “You need to wash before you get dressed in those clothes,” he said pointing at the Greek style clothing on the bed. “Then get dressed, prepare your hair and wait until we retrieve you.” He and the guards all leave again. The door clicks again and I know I am alone.

Stripping down, I quickly climb in the lukewarm water and use the rough soap to scrub my skin of the dust and dirt that accumulated being dragged through the streets the previous night and sitting in the cell all day. I also soap my scalp and hair.

Feeling slightly refreshed, but certainly cleaner, I scramble out the tub, drying myself with a towel. I notice bitterly that neither a strophion or perizoma nor a mamillare or a subligaculum had been provided. I debated bitterly if I should wear my old ones and decided that would be advisable. I knew it was perfectly normal for many to go without undergarments, but I had grown up in a household where that was not the norm. I then artfully arrange the chiton over the top. In doing so, I noticed that the side of the chiton had ben cut open. I put it on and was relieved to see the slits stopped before anything was exposed but I felt self-conscious knowing my legs were on display. I then pinned the himation over the top, admiring the colour.

I finally sat in the chair in front of the vanity and using a comb brushed out my hair before carefully braiding it up and around. I looked at myself carefully and realised that we were obviously playing up my Greek side.
The door eventually opened again and Septimus walked in. He pushed a laurel wreath crown down on my head, sitting it artfully atop the braids and without a word beckoned me out the room.

It was only a short walk to the auction house. Septimus had me stand on a revolving platform and hung a plaque from my neck. I didn’t want to read what had been written on it. My ankles and wrists were chained again and attached to the base of the stand. He then left and I knew it wouldn’t be long before the public would be allowed in.

I held my head high, proud of who I was. I did notice I was one of only a few female slaves being sold today. Within minutes, hundreds of people were swarming the building, inspecting the various goods for auction. I drew a lot of attention from the males, who made comments about my appearance in Latin, and who hoped I wouldn’t understand their remarks. I felt self-conscious and tried to readjust my chiton to cover my legs more but the revolving stand meant it kept getting caught in the gentle breeze and fluttering away from where it was positioned.

As the crowds began to thin as people headed into the auction room, a family stopped in front of me. There was an older woman, a young girl and what looked like twin older boys. “Oh mummy, she’s so pretty. Can we get her?” the little girl asked, peering at me, her eyes wide in fascination. The twins, who were stood slightly behind their mother and younger sister, elbowed each other and exchanged a smirk. I didn’t like that at all. “Look her hair is so beautifully done. And I need an ornatrix. The last one was useless,” she added sullenly. I secretly wondered what had happened to the last one. She stepped closer to read my plaque. “She’s Greek as well. She could double up as my tutor. You can’t keep teaching me forever mother and last time father was home he said he would look into finding me a Greek tutor.”

The mothers eyes gazed up and down over my body. I tried not to flinch under her deep, loathing stare. “I suppose she is passable. And I guess it would save us money in the long run to get you a slave who can do both,” the mother responded haughtily. “It will depend on how much she goes for though princess.” And with that, the family departed. I did catch that the twins were also helping to fight their sisters case. I shuddered in fear of what might be about to come.

A/N: Greek and roman word dictionary below
strophion: leather band worn by greek women as a bra.
perizoma: a loincloth worn by Greek males and females
mamillare: a leather band worn by the Romans as a bra
subligaculum: a piece of material worn as a loincloth by Roman men and women.
Chithon: a Greek tunic like dress
Himation: a piece of fabric often used as a Cape worn by the Greeks.
Stolla: a piece of cloth dropped over a a roman tunic by woman.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RainbowSky; 04-11-2023 at 02:18 AM.
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: