View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #40
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Hello few, but faithful readers. As I stated before, I was unaware of the character limit but I've hopefully fixed that. This particular section is a little over three pages long and is only the first part of Chapter 6. I will be busy with writing for school so I wanted to give you a little something to tie you over. Hope you enjoy and please rate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Bound by Silence
Elation didn’t even begin to describe how I was feeling. I was finally going to be able to get the chance to please Mistress Kayla, with just me. There were no guys doing whatever they wanted to do to me to please her; it was just her and me. The rage I had felt from Kayla blackmailing me and lying about me on that site melted away. Ever since I was under that desk watching my Mistress rub her pussy I had wanted it so badly. So far, the only pleasure I had gotten from her was the joy of seeing her naked and a few kisses on the lips. Of course Kayla was getting a lot of pleasure from me getting a profit, and using me how she saw fit. But now we were actually going to get pleasure from each other, only my Mistress and me!

Kayla looked into my eyes and asked, “Is my little slave ready to give physical pleasure to her Mistress?”

“I’m aching for it Mistress,” I responded.

“That’s my good little slave, and that makes your Mistress very happy to hear that you are hurting every minute you can’t pleasure me.” Kayla climbed off the bed and went to Matthew’s closet. “Slave, can you spread out your body so that each one of your hands and feet is touching one of the bedposts?” I did as she said. It felt kind of weird having my body spread out like this, as I felt very vulnerable. Over my years of being Kayla’s slave, I learned to assume this position quite often. I turned my head to the side to look at Kayla. She was walking out of Matthew’s closet holding a tripod. Kayla saw me and said, “Face the ceiling please!” I obeyed and as I stared at the ceiling, I heard Kayla rummaging around in something. “Don’t move until I say to.” It was really silent for quite a while. What was Kayla doing?

“OK, slave, you can move now and see what I was doing.” I sat up and saw that Mistress had set up a video camera. Obviously, she was going to record our first experience, and most likely post it on ks$slut. I was kind of happy about this, and I hadn’t really noticed this when I first saw “my site” probably because I was overwhelmed with fear and anger. Assuming, that Kayla let me see the website, I just assumed I had unlimited free access to it as well enabling me to remember some of my more favorite experiences. Granted, I had only had one experience and was about to have only my second but still it was something to look forward to. After all, it was going to be my first experience with a woman, and this woman was my best friend and Mistress. I had tingles all over my naked body.

“Before we start filming,” Kayla said as she made the final touches on the camera, “let’s take some stationary pictures. Kayla grabbed a digital camera off of Matthew’s dresser and turned off the lights in his room. I couldn’t understand why she did this. We waited in the darkness for about a minute before she turned the light back on. Seeing my confusion, Mistress walked over to me and showed me in the viewfinder a picture of me propped up on my elbows on Matthew’s bed. Wow, she wasn’t kidding when she said that the camera she used on me has a very unnoticeable flash, because I hadn’t even seen it. The picture wasn’t muddled or anything either it was as if she had taken my picture in daylight and it was being shown in high definition.

“Lay back on the bed in the position I showed you earlier slave, except spread your legs as far apart as you can.” I did as she asked, lying spread eagle, except my legs were stretched further apart than usual and I looked at the ceiling. As I spread my legs I could feel my pussy lips spreading apart hiding absolutely nothing, my pink wet folds of my flower fully on display. Even though I was staring at the ceiling, I could see Mistress through my peripheral vision, that she was circling around me, taking multiple pictures of my naked self at multiple angles. She even did some close ups of my tits and soaking pussy. Could you really blame for being wet? I was going to finally pleasure my Mistress, and I’d be able to watch it again and again and so would anybody else who subscribed to the website starring nude me.

When Kayla was done with her first set of pictures she said, “Move over to the side of the bed furthest away from the camera and lay on your side. Also I want you to masturbate, only concentrating on your pussy, and throughout this whole film I want you to pretend like the camera is not here. Every time I see you concentrating on the camera and not on doing your job as my slave, I’m going to have to punish you but I’m not entirely sure how yet. Oh and also…well never mind I shouldn’t have to tell you that.”

Mistress hadn’t turned on the camera yet, but when she put her hand next to her own clothed pussy to symbolize for me to do so I did so shakily. I’m not sure why I was nervous, she never gave me a rule about not masturbating. I brought my hand between my now spreading legs and looking off into the distance as to not look at the camera, I started to rub my snatch. I hadn’t realized how wet it had gotten. It had honestly felt like I had just stuck my hand in a pool to test the temperature it was so wet. As I continued rubbing, Kayla switched on the video camera and apparently began recording me in all my nakedness, except for my collar, pleasing myself. No doubt this video would be going on Ks$lut as well. Even though I wasn’t looking at the camera, I did notice Kayla’s legs were moving around. No doubt she was pacing around my naked body taking pictures of me. She even moved behind me to take some pictures of my ass. I’m not sure what pictures or videos she had made from my earlier gangbang but these would be the first pictures of my ass without something in the hole between my cheeks.

After taking pictures for a while, Kayla finally climbed on the bed with me. She straddled my legs so that my nude body would not be hidden from the camera and she moved my hand away from my cunt. She then moved her hand to my pussy and started rubbing it for me. She mouthed to me “Play with your tits.” I did so and raised my hands up to my milky white breasts and started squeezing them, every now and then pinching my nipples. I would normally wince whenever I did this but I didn’t want to embarrass myself in two ways in this video. Mistress Kayla’s eyes were locked on my face. Every now and then I would see her eyes through my peripheral vision. They were burning with desire, she wanted my naked body as much as I wanted hers. I have heard many stories of girls who had sleepovers who would “experiment” with each other by kissing and touching and things like that. I was about the same age of the girls in those stories but I might as well been 18 years old, as that was the content of the acts Kayla and I were doing.

After rubbing my pussy for a while and me playing with my tits now the same way I had done in the shower whilst imagining my fantasy with Shawn, without warning Mistress Kayla plunged her index finger and middle finger into my sopping box. I let out a fairly soft moan as I felt her fingers penetrating me. However, as soon as I moaned she removed her fingers and put her hands over my hands and pinned them down to my sides. She looked at me with sweet eyes and said in a sweet soft voice but loud enough that the camera could pick up, “Slave, you shouldn’t make so much noise. You could wake up my parents and we wouldn’t want that would we. Imagine your embarrassment, if they heard you, came down, and saw you in such a predicament.” I had totally forgotten about Kayla’s parents sleeping upstairs. Apparently, I was so entranced with being under Kayla’s control that I had been transported to another world where it was just me, her slave, and her, my Mistress. Although my naked photos were online now and I really couldn’t be embarrassed by people looking at me, Mr. and Mrs. King were a different story. Kayla was still fully clothed and since she had dominion over me she could make this look really bad if they had caught me, alleviating her from any sexual involvement.

My mind snapped back to reality when Mistress Kayla said to me, “I know how to remedy this situation so you won’t make so much noise.” Kayla leaned over to whisper into my ear. She said softly so the camera couldn’t pick it up, “One hand on your tits, one hand on your pussy now.” As she stepped out of the frame of the camera my right hand went down to my pussy and I inserted my index finger and started to finger myself. During this, I bit my lip so that I wouldn’t moan at the risk of Mr. and Mrs. King hearing me. With my left hand, I traced the areola of my left tit occasionally squeezing and kneading the fullness of my breast. Mistress Kayla was rummaging through her small backpack and it looked like she was having a hard time finding what she was looking for. Eventually she found it. She didn’t motion for me to stop pleasuring myself. She let me do this for a while as it would be good footage. After three minutes, I had switched to my right tit and had two fingers in my cunt and I was very close to cumming, but I knew I couldn’t break my rule, fearful, yet somehow sexually aroused, of what Kayla would do to me.

She finally motioned for me to stop and crawled back in the frame straddling me as she had before. She held something small in her hand. It looked like a miniature double hook belt but it was much smaller and in between the two straps of leather there was a red orb. I later found this out to be a ball gag as she used it on me several times in our sessions. Just as she was about to fasten that around my head she stopped and said, “Wait I have a better idea.” She crawled out of the frame again and fished in her backpack again she pulled out a flesh-colored dildo that was about eight inches long. She said loudly enough again so the camera could hear, “Slave why don’t you show our faithful viewers what you did with your temporary owner while you waited for me to pick you up?” With that she left the room and left me there with a dildo, no lube, expecting me to fuck my ass with it.

Rather than getting in trouble, I turned and faced in a doggy style position to the camera doing the best I could to make sure that my cute round ass was in the frame. I pressed the head against my sphincter and even though it had been seriously loosened by my temporary owners, I could only slip the head of the dildo in my ass hole. I tried to push it in further as I knew Mistress Kayla would only be happy if the whole length was in. However, I wasn’t getting anywhere as I didn’t have any lube. I kept the head in and spit in my hand and rubbed it over the rubber dick. I tried to push it in again and got maybe about two inches in. This was hard, in more ways than one! The guys had official lube and had significantly widened my hole with their fingers. All I had was my saliva and no prep. Still I continued to try and shove the eight inch toy further in to my very tiny and tight hole. Two minutes passed and after a lot of effort I finally got the whole thing in my hole and was doing the same thing the guys had done; pushing it in all the way, then pulling out so only the head was in and then ramming it back in. Ok so maybe, I wasn’t ramming it back in but that is what Samuel had done. Damn, I did not want to see him ever again. Unfortunately for me, Kayla made sure I saw him several times in the future. As the dildo was going in smoothly it made me wonder where on earth Kayla was. Did it really take her two minutes to do whatever she was doing? I decided to shift angles so that whoever would be watching me on the Internet could actually see the dildo going in. The view right now mainly showed my most beautiful “ass-et” and my hand moving back and forth but I thought it was kind of difficult to actually see it go in. When I watched the video later I found out I was right. So I turned myself diagonally my face facing towards the door.

That’s when I saw Mistress Kayla. She was on the couch completely naked. God she looked gorgeous just like she always did. I don’t think she was aware that I was looking at her because she had her eyes closed and her head arched back. She was doing something very similar to what I had been doing earlier. She was fucking herself with three fingers of her right hand, and kneading her left boob with her left hand. Kayla had told me to act like the camera was not there. That wasn’t a problem at this point in time as I was totally entranced by the sight of her masturbating to her slut. Even though it was dark in the basement, I could see her juices glistening around her opening and her large breasts heaving up and down in time with her heavy breathing. To say I was euphoric that I was causing her to do this would be an understatement. Pretty soon I had matched the rhythm of the dildo with the rhythm of her fingers. Every now and then, she would remove her fingers and suck her juices off them before plunging them in her snatch again. Her left hand never stopped. Every time she did that I licked my lips; I was glad I was not facing the camera. I wanted to taste her so badly. I didn’t want to be in the camera frame at this particular moment. My desire was for my face to be between her legs bringing her ecstasy, her hands pushing my head further and further into her pussy, as I continued to fuck my ass with the dildo.

Soon Mistress Kayla was breathing heavily and she removed her fingers from her hole and stopped kneading her tit. She sucked her fingers one last time before she opened her eyes. I knew she was close to orgasm and it was confusing as to why she stopped. She smiled at me and walked into Matt’s room. She told me to stop fucking myself and told me to take the dildo out. I did as she said, and like when Nick pulled out of me I felt completely empty and wanted something in there. Kayla told me to get in my original position of when I started doing my ass so I turned my backside to the camera. She spread my cheeks apart and my now stretched ass-hole was exposed. My sphincter was going to be shown to the whole world, and getting use to the idea of being a slut, I didn’t really care who saw me. She must have exposed it for a minute before she released my cheeks.

“I think this is a better way to keep you quiet, slave,” Mistress Kayla said. She had her hands behind her back and she ordered me to lay down on the bed spread eagle as before. What she had in her hand was a pair of her used panties. She wrapped them around my head so that the fabric was in my mouth but it was wrapped around tight enough that it couldn’t be undone unless you used your hands. I was upset though, her panties were as dry as a rock, not even a trace of her love honey. I then started to cry inside my mind.. With my mouth full how will I be able to taste my Mistress’ pussy? I had been waiting so patiently and now I wouldn’t be able to. Kayla then said, “Ah much better, my used panties look so much more appealing then a ball gag. But wait a minute, I can’t have you trying to remove it so you can make more noise!” She was saying this in an innocent yet mocking tone and every time I look at this video on the Internet, it’s kind of cheesy now. But anyway, she reached into her bag of numerous sex things and pulled out some strands of rope. She tightly tied my hands to the top bedposts of Matt’s bed. She then of course tied my feet to the bottom bedposts. She told me to try and move. I tried to move my hands and feet…nothing. I tried to move my body up and down like I was humping air…I didn‘t budge even an inch. I was getting nowhere. Mistress Kayla had me completely vulnerable and under her control to do whatever she wanted because I was not able to offer any resistance, not that I would really resist anyway.

After this was done, Kayla got behind the camera and adjusted it to fit all of me in the frame. She then crawled on to the bed with me and straddled my face, her pussy resting on my chin, her wetness dripping down my neck. Kayla looked at me with that look of fake sympathy but real insidiousness. “Aww, poor little slut, you were hoping to taste your Mistress’ pussy. You want my sweet love nectar so badly.” She stuck a finger in her juicy pussy and ran it under my nose so I could smell her scent. It smelled sweet yet it also had the aroma of complete raw sex. It drove me crazy, I wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted before. She then managed to torture and tantalize me even more by seductively sticking her wet finger in her mouth and sucking on it slowly. It was amazing how fast she could turn me on even more just by sucking her finger. If I wasn’t under her rule not to cum, I would’ve creamed right then. I could feel my juices dribbling out of my pussy and sliding down to my swollen crack. She continued to deprive me of my desires by saying, “Oh and you’re tied up too. Your hands can’t run all over my beautiful completely nude body that you love so much. Poor baby, there’s nothing we can do now.” She said this in the same innocent and sarcastic tone as before but as soon as she finished that sentence she shoved four fingers into my pussy hard. I shrieked out in pain against my Mistress’ panties.

She kept her fingers in my hole instead of moving them in and out and her tone quickly changed into something mean. “Or is there?” she inquired already knowing the answer to her question. Mistress Kayla knew what the hell she was doing and how to expertly use me despite my mouth not being able to be used except for moaning and screaming against what had once covered Kayla’s crotch, and my hands and feet only being able to clench in pain. Even though I didn’t know what she was going to do and I didn’t know if it was going to be painful, pleasurable or both, one thing I did know; it was going to be a long night for me being used by my Mistress however she saw fit with whatever she had planned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As always comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and as I said above, please rate!

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote