View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 07:33 AM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

Note Report

It burned a lot, I didn't remember toothpaste to sting this much even with wetting it and making it foamy, maybe it's cause I had an orgasm earlier and it left me sensitive.

It certainly helped redirected my thoughts somewhere and made the time go a bit faster, especially the first 5 minutes, after which the burn decreased by a lot.

If there's one thing that does make toothpaste on sensitive parts sting more it's air, I myself made tasks for others where they should direct a fan towards or such. Now there was no such a thing, but since I was to keep a wide stance during this punishment, it did help a bit of a breeze between my legs, I noticed the effect right away because I started out with my legs closed as a reaction to the burn and then corrected it, which automatically enhanced the burn at that moment.

After the burn went away I was more focused on imagining fantasies involving the dom that I had and the position I was in, and I got pretty wet, from both my thoughts and the light burn that was left.

I was, and looked, so happy when I heard the alarm announcing the end of the 15 mn, I think I just really hate this sort of length for any punishment.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pluky for this post: