Thread: MY hill !!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 01:19 PM   #174
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Disgusted at how whales have devolved since I created them (with massive penises, which they had allowed to become atrophied due to lack of daily usage), I summon the kraken as I roll downhill.

At the bottom of the hill I remember that the kraken is from Greek mythology. Not willing to switch genres just to win this petty battle, I try to remember the name of the midgard serpent... What was it again? Ah yes - Jörmungandr, the son of Loki. Oh wait, he's the son of Loki. Scratch that.

At the foot of the hill, I find a bone of Ymir, the father of all giants. I lift it up, slam it on the ground, and using it like the guardian's hammer in Fortnite (you see, in Fortnite the genres are mixed by default), I vault to the top of the hill.

Swinging the petrified bone like Thor's hammer, I deal you a blow that reverberates like thunder, knocking you back in to the dildo pit. You fall on top of Lime, impaling her further on the 16" Punisher Max Pro XL that she had sheathed in her original fall. It also makes her sheathe the neighbouring "Pearl Tower Anal 4 Her" in another orifice. I stand proudly and admire MY HILL.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote