Thread: Fiction: Sailor Fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 03:50 AM   #37
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Land Ahoy

Land ahoy
Nia’s POV

My wrists and ankles are in heavy shackles. My face is hidden beneath a potato sack. There is a tight grip on my arm – the Captains. We are about to make land. I can hear the sailors yelling orders and instructions and then with a gentle bump we hit the side of the dock. I hear wood sliding as the gangplank is put out. The Captain tightens his grip on my arm. I wince.

Suddenly, I am being tugged forwards. My foot hits the edge of the gangplank and I bite back my exclamation. I cautiously lift my foot and step onto the plank, following the Captain’s lead and inching down the gangplank towards land.

Land. My only hope to escape the nightmare. Somehow I needed to escape. To flee. But how? The naval police would be in charge of me soon.

“You seem a bit young to work for the naval police lad?” the Captain remarks. I realise we have come to a stop. We must be on the dock.

“I’m a military cadet Sir,” a voice responded. I tilted my head the most miniscule amount. The voice sounded familiar. “I have been tasked with taking the prison down to the cells. The naval police have had an emergency call they needed to respond to.” My head jolted up suddenly. I did recognise that voice. I was suddenly incredibly grateful for the potato sack because nobody was currently paying any attention to me or knew that I had even recognised the voice.

“Hmm. She’s dangerous you know? She’ll try to run,” the Captain responded.

There was a pause. “I know Sir. That’s why I’ve been given this.” The cadet is obviously showing something off.

“Very well, you may take her. But the moment she is locked away you need to come and find me and let me know,” the Captain reluctantly agreed.

“Yes Sir,” the cadet added. There was silence as the cadet gripped my other arm and for a brief moment, while the Captain was still holding on, I was panicked he would demand to come with us. Then the tight grip on my right arm let go, so just the cadet was holding onto me now. He rudely prodded me in the back. “Let’s go,” he growled.

I let him shuffle me forwards, my ankles restricting any real movement. The more we kept shuffling forwards, the quieter the air around us became. Eventually, we could no longer hear the noise from the docks. There was a long, long silence. Neither of us said a word. Neither of us even breathed. I was suddenly pushed against a wall.

“Nia?” the cadet asked. I almost cried.

“Yes. Yes it’s me,” I whispered back. The hand let go of my left arm and I was suddenly embraced in the arms of the cadet.

“I have missed you so much,” the cadet said, his voice muffled into my shoulder. “But how the hell did you get into this situation… sis?”

A/N: I've finally finished writing this. Just three more chapters to go

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RainbowSky; 01-29-2023 at 05:53 AM.
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote