View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

You must surely have some idea of your likes and dislikes. How about length, do you want short or long dares?

Here's a few to get you started.

1. Since your sig says that you have been naughty and need to be punished go to a public washroom. Get in a stall & remove all of your clothing. Once naked, spank each butt cheek 25 times hard enough to notice a change of color on your cheeks. Get redressed and go about your business. (This is a punishment I received by belgiandare for having failed to complete the dare he set for me).

2. This a dice dare I posted. Try it out. It goes through many categories so you should be able to find some of your likes and dislikes: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80983

3. Spend a day, outside of your home, with no underwear on or with underwear belonging to the opposite sex, this includes a bra.

Hope this helps to get you started. I'm eager to read your thoughts.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote