View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 02:02 PM   #30
SluttySarah

Default Day 5 Update

(+1DAY)

Here are the updated totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 27 days. I will have 39 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

Thank you for the extra time!

There's only 2 days until I need to begin this punishment (right after I finish my exams!). It's an exciting thought that I'll only be allowed to wear panties I've fit in my asshole and clenched on thousands of times, for an entire month, but also really scary! I'm just afraid I won't be able to free enough panties and how incredibly uncomfortable and tiring this will be for my poor asshole... Now I have close to 2 full days to free panties but taking 7000 contractions to free a single pair I think my sphincter is gonna get really tired from the intense training not to mention how punishing it is to have that much lacy fabric stuffed inside me in the first place. I definitely need to make sure I free enough panties at the start because if I want to free any more, 20000 contractions, at 3000 contractions an hour, is over 6 hours of constant sphincter torture!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 10-25-2022 at 02:21 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote