View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 02:48 PM   #20
SluttySarah

Default Day 3 Update

(+1 DAY)

Update on current punishment:
A full 24 hours passed without posts so +7 DAYS will be added
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 23 days. I will have 21 hours to free panties. It requires 6000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 15000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 4 hours, and push them all out in under 15 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

While I sleep, I will try my best to hold a pair of panties inside my asshole but I am afraid it will be too uncomfortable for me to fall asleep... in that case I simply will not pause the time I have to free panties.

The FEET streaks has reached 3 days in a row. Anytime I remove panties from my asshole, I may use my feet to help me. However, any situation where I was previously allowed to use my hands, I may only use my feet now. The PUNISH streak was not continued yesterday.

I will do a better job in the future to ensure there is at least one post every 24 hours in the future. At 23 days and increasing I can't really afford to have another week added. To anyone viewing the thread, at this point I would appreciate any post, even if it is quite punishing. I really really beg you, I don't want to be stuck in dirty panties for over a month...

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote