View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 11:24 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Time for a few changes. Some reductions now, and new tasks tomorrow or the day after.

First, I am reducing one of the older (almost a year) tasks, from 100 to 50.
44/50 nights sleeping naked in dog cage (#376).
It was set with a particular person in mind who is no longer very active in the thread. While someone has been doing it recently, I want it to be more reachable. (I warned that it was likely to be a bit hard https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...4&postcount=95)

Yes, the reading while gagged task is a bit older - and needs attention - but many people have been and are contributing to it so it stays for now. Gag and read folks!

Second: I am reducing three newer tasks by 90% (i.e. removing a zero from the target). When these were posted I thought they were unlikely tasks for the group, and are likely to sit there forever. (#415 and #418 were posted at the same time, and I will reduce #418 soon if there are no further contributions).

0/5 hours spent watching cartoons wearing a pacifier (#416)
0/20 posts to friends visitor walls (#417)
0/200 clothespins zippered off (#419)
I might be able to finish the sleeping in the dog crate by the end of the month. I thought I'd be slowly working to wards it for the rest of the year.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote