View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 12:27 PM   #14
SluttySarah

Thank you everyone for the posts!
Bead count is currently at 47, and 6 enema posts means 1.8L to be taken on top of a 900mL base enema volume (so I could take 2 1.8L enemas or 3 1.5L enemas). I will complete the BEAD tasks in order, and since I expect I will quite often be unable to insert all 5 beads if I am already at bead 5/6/7, and especially if I am even further in, I will need to remove and re-insert 1d3 beads for each bead I missed many many times.

This seems a little unsatisfying though as if I am already at bead 11 and I am given a bead 5 task, it is impossible for me to fit 5 beads in, and I shouldn't be punished for that! So I am thinking instead, every bead I didn't fit in will "carry over" (so if I am at bead 10 and receive a BEAD 5, and I fit in 1 more bead, then I will remove completely and insert the other 4 after). But to encourage me to take it as deep as I can, whenever I remove my beaded anal snake, I will immediately insert 1d3 beads once for each bead I didn't manage to get in me (total length is 12 beads) before the "carry over." I hope this is a fair change, and am open to suggestions of other things to add on if you believe this makes me get off too easy.

Thread is open for another 4 hours from now.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 06-08-2022 at 12:33 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote