View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 04:57 PM   #1
SluttySarah

Smile Trying out new beaded anal snake toy (and enema)!

I just got a new beaded anal snake today, as well as an enema kit! I'm really excited to try it out This post will be active for 24 hours after which I will complete the tasks assigned and write a report. I will do the enema first to clean myself out.

Every post added here with ENEMA will add 300mL to my cleaning enema, which starts at 900mL. If it becomes too much for me to handle, I must complete another enema also starting with 900mL, and I will add the amount I missed to this one.

For every post added here with BEAD X, I will insert X beads of my anal snake and keep it inside me for the next 5 minutes. If I am unable to fit all X beads, I will insert as many as I can, wait 5 minutes, then remove the entire anal snake then reinsert 1d3 beads for each bead I was unable to fit. X can be any number from 1 to 5.

Please only one post per user every half hour. You may include one or both options. I also appreciate any additional suggestions you might have!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 06-07-2022 at 09:29 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote