Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 02:29 PM   #260
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
very much
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes
[*]have you ever flashed?
yes
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
love to do this!
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes. would love to be able to do this more. but all these prudish laws. if you aren't being sexual, what's the problem with the human body
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes. it's really scary when you have no clothes in the car with you either
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
oh yes!
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
yes, as a dare
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
yes, as a dare
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
i have been close to large amounts of people, but not exposed my naked self. Because of the laws in the US, not a good thing to do.
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
i have been close to large amounts of people, but not exposed my naked self. Because of the laws in the US, not a good thing to do. But would love to!
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
oh yes! let's do it! if it were legal that is! A walk through Times Square in New York would be fun!
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
it's starting to get warm again, so I am already starting to. more to come as summer weather is starting

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote