View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 04:14 AM   #25
gently

Rainbow Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Good afternoon 😘

Have you ever faked an orgasm and if yes why? No, I haven't. There is no point in it really - even if I don't orgasm, that pleasure wave just before is just as good and lasts a lot longer. one of the best answers as of yet to this question!

Have you ever had sex with multiple people at the same time? Not yet 😉 I'd love to try it someday. Maybe with two cocks sliding in me at the same time, or maybe eating a pussy out, while her partner slides into her ass... ooh do share your experience should this ever happen

How old where you the first time you had sex with a man? And a woman? Uh, let's see. My first sexual experience with a man was at 18, I think? And 19 for the first time I had sex with a woman.

What is the weirdest place you ever had sex? With other people? Nothing too exciting - a university dorm room, I guess. In terms of pleasuring myself though? On a train is probably the most exciting so far 😌 I'd love to hear suggestions though! hmmm risky public masturbation, now there's an idea for a new dare thread... I'll get right on it!

Have you ever been caught having sex and if yes by who? No, not really caught by anyone. I do think that plenty of people heard me moaning through the walls though, but I try not to think about it 🙈

Have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? Not yet is probably the answer to that 😉 *raises hand* I offer myself as tribute!
I'm very glad you enjoyed my answers so much 😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Care to share the name of the public forum? Pretty please, bound, whipped and with a cherry on top
Oh I just meant I would be posting them on getDare albums. But I guess I could create an album on a more open site as well? Something to consider. Oh, and I found this site called SubmissiveTask yesterday - it's kind of quiet but I love the concept 😍

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote