View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Name: Becca / Star Shadows
Bra size: 34B

1. Why are you okay giving out your bra size to perverted strangers on the net but not in real life?
Me personally? Im not all that ok giving it to people on the internet either.. but it is the element of facelessness to it.
2. What is your most perverted turn on?
'public' nudity i think.
3. Tell everyone about the most humiliating/degrading thing you enjoyed doing/having done to you?
going outside naked in daylight.
4. Now what is the most humiliating/degrading thing you hated doing/having done to you?
Tooo humiliating and awful for me to even write down- haunts me still.
5. You ever fuck a girl?
Nope
6. Is it cheating when lesbians use dildos?
erm wha?
7. How many people have seen you naked?
A few
8. and yet your afraid of a camera? How do you know if I'm afraid of the camera?? I have actually done a fair bit of modelling- this question seems presumptuous, or built up from a string of cam rejections.
9. Tell everyone about one of your fantasies, the more twisted the better? No idea.
10. Are you afraid your tits are going to start sagging one day? Not really afraid. I know its something that just happens- Not looking forward to it but not afraid no- its just part of growing old.
11. Ever worn a "enhancing" bra to get a guy to notice you? Nope
12. + 13. Im still a virgin so nope.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote