View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #37
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5: A Site for Sore Thighs

As Nick and I waited for Kayla to come pick me up his cock never left my ass. It was inside me at all times and I didn’t mind one bit. I was a little worried as to what Kayla would say if she saw me in this position when she came to take me back, if she was coming to get me. The men had said it was five minutes until Kayla was supposed to pick me up but she still hadn’t arrived. She would see the both of us completely naked, except for my collar and leash with a cock up my ass and, even though I’m kind of embarrassed to say this, a smile on my face. I loved the feel of Nick’s huge rod invading my bowels. Even though Kayla was my Mistress, I found myself wanting to be owned by Nick. I felt bad disobeying Kayla’s rule, even though she had nullified in this instance, of not even having sexual thoughts about anyone other than her but I couldn’t help it. I was a fifteen year old girl who had become smitten with this man. But it made me wonder, would she take me back? Would she be angry with me, saddened, happily satisfied that I was becoming a true slut? Even though I wanted to be owned by Nick, I didn’t want to hurt my best friend’s, and now my Mistress’, feelings.

My thoughts wrestled back and forth between Nick and Kayla and I finally decided that I wanted Kayla more. I was in love with Nick but I had only known him for a few hours instead of the many years I had known Kayla. Even though this was a side of Kayla I had never seen, I felt somewhat safer with her than Nick who may whore me out to Samuel again. That thought made me physically shiver. I was sitting upright at this moment, still with Nick’s cock in my ass and he had been playing with my boobs. His large hands had been moving them up and down, kneading them in circles, every now and then pinching or rubbing my nipples in between his thumbs and index fingers. Every now and then he would pull me gently by my hair and kiss me like we had the first time. Previously, he had laid me down on my back so he could lean forward and suck my tits. How he had managed to keep my bowels impaled by his manhood in this position I still can’t figure out.

Anyway, I was in the position he had first had me, on all fours and him sitting down fucking me like the pet that I was assigned to be when I finally saw my Mistress walking down the street. She had on the same clothes she had when she was walking me before I met up with the three men, and the same gray backpack with who knows what. The moment of truth had come. Would she be mad at me? My heart raced even faster than it had been. She looked down at me and smiled and then at Nick. Nick withdrew from my ass at that time and stood up. “Thanks for taking care of my pet for a while,” Kayla said taking my leash from Nick. I crawled next to Kayla and kneeled next to her sitting on my heels. I felt weird as I was getting used to the experience with nothing up my ass. “Sorry I’m late, where are your friends?” Kayla inquired. I remember Nick telling Kayla his answer and them discussing something else but the words were like gibberish almost like how all the parents talk in a Charlie Brown cartoon. The reason for that is because I couldn’t understand why Kayla was late. If I hadn’t enjoyed the gangbang I just had I would’ve been furious.

Nick and Kayla exchanged last words and then he walked off back towards the school still completely naked, all his clothes under his arm again. I kept my eyes on him until he disappeared into the neighborhood. I was fascinated by that. He was no longer able to use me since I was under Kayla’s possession again but he chose to still go naked. I hoped that some day I would be able to be that outgoing and it could be possible that Kayla was going to mold me into that kind of person. I didn’t consider the current experience I was in the same thing as this was forced rather than being naked by my own volition.

Kayla looked down at me and quickly yanked my leash. “Stop ogling him as you are under my control again, and as such your only sexual thoughts should be of me. “ I winced and inhaled against clenched teeth as the force caused one of the abrasions on my knees to catch against the concrete. Kayla, as if knowing my thoughts, said in a stern but caring voice, “Sit down on your ass with the underside of your arms facing up.” I did as she told me and it felt loads better to be out of a puppy position as I had practically been that way almost the whole time since Nick had walked me back. She still had a stern look on her face since I had broken one of my rules but she also had a look of compassion on her face as she saw the scrapes on my knees and wrists. I only had scrapes on my wrists because it was difficult sometimes to keep up when Nick was walking me back. Kayla looked at them for a bit and then said “Get back on all fours…on the grass and walk on it.” I did as she said, and got back on all fours, and I was pretty sure why she told me to do so. It was so early in the morning, technically, that there was dew on the grass and the small beads of moisture felt so good on my scrapes much better than concrete. My Mistress walked at a pretty fast pace as well but I was able to keep up with her since my scrapes were getting somewhat relieved thanks to the dew. Thankfully, we only had one street to cross, the same one we crossed before, but she walked at the same pace she had been walking the whole time. It hurt my knees and hands crossing the asphalt but since I was on the leash I had no choice but to crawl at the same pace. She stopped at the other side of the street at the curb. I would’ve crawled on the grass but I figured that since Kayla was my superior I figured I should always walk next to her or behind her.

She looked down at me and said, “I would’ve walked slower across the street but since you looked at Nick sexually after you were back under my control, consider this as a little punishment. Be grateful I was merciful because next time I catch you disobeying me or violating one of your rules, the punishment will be worse. Come on.” She yanked my leash again and I was walking on the grass again and it was only a short walk to Kayla’s house. As we approached her backyard Kayla said, “If you have to use the bathroom do so out here” Kayla unhooked my leash but left the collar on. She said “I’ll let you go to the bathroom by yourself, but I expect you back inside, in the basement, in five minutes. Don’t even think about walking on two legs, you are still my pet right now and you are to be on all fours. You may use your hands to open and close the door into the house but nothing more.” With that command Kayla slowly opened the door not making any noise as to not wake her parents up and then she closed it and disappeared. Kayla’s family had a cat but not a dog so if I had to go number two, it would be difficult to explain the situation to Mr. and Mrs. King if they found a pile of shit on the yard. Luckily, I didn’t have to go that way but I did have to piss. I wanted to be on my own two feet so badly but Mistress Kayla was crafty and sly. If I got on two feet, she would know. I’m not entirely sure how, but she would. After all she managed to take my pajama bottoms off without me noticing for a while.

I crawled out to the back yard with the dew covered grass wetting my knees which was more comfortable than the green carpet covering her porch. I had seen many movies, and had also grown up with a dog myself and knew that most dogs lifted one of their legs up to piss. However, my legs were so tired that I couldn’t do so. I found a secluded place in the yard where no one on the surrounding roads or sidewalks could see me and went to the bathroom like a female dog, spreading my legs apart and just letting it come out. I backed up carefully so that I didn’t crawl on my own piss and started to head towards the back door to Kayla’s house. I was so tired, if Mistress Kayla wouldn’t be upset with me, I would have just lied down in the yard and went to sleep. I wouldn’t really care if I was completely nude or if anyone saw me. After all I had just sexually pleased three complete strangers only a couple of minutes ago. Hell, I wouldn’t care if someone came into the back yard and fucked me mercilessly, I was horny enough. However, my Mistress gave me only five minutes so I had to go back inside.

I crawled along the patio still on all fours and stood up on my knees so I could open the door into the house. That did hurt my scraped knees a bit but being on the dew covered grass on the majority of the walk home had soothed them a little bit. I opened the door slowly hoping not to wake up Kayla’s parents. I crawled inside and then closed the door very slowly as well. Even though it was only a short distance to the basement, I still felt a rush of excitement and nervousness to think what would happen if Mr. or Mrs. King saw me completely naked on all fours. It could very easily happen since the back door led to the kitchen. I crawled the short distance to the entrance to the basement and very cautiously tried to make my way down the stairs. In retrospect, I probably should’ve gone down backwards instead of face first but I did manage to make it down there without tripping. As I arrived downstairs, I noticed Kayla was on the computer. She didn’t look at me but she was aware of my presence as she made a motion for me to come to her. I crawled over to her and stayed on all fours and went to look up at her. However, as I did that, her eyes still fixated on the computer screen, put her hand on the top of my head and forced me to look down at the floor. I did so. She said quietly, “Crawl under the desk my pet.” I did as my Mistress commanded and under the desk I still stayed on all fours but she was really testing my stamina because she lifted her legs up and rested her feet on my naked body as a footrest. Being used as a piece of furniture was new to me but at the same time it kind of turned me on that I was viewed as nothing but an object in this particular instance. I was tired from the previous experience with the three guys but I managed to try and hang tough as I knew there would be punishment if I collapsed, and I didn’t want any more punishment. I tried to sense as to what Kayla was doing on the computer.

Using my peripheral vision I couldn’t see her left hand as it was on top of the desk, but I didn’t hear the keyboard keys being tapped or the mouse buttons being clicked. Her right hand however, was under the desk and in her shorts as she was rubbing her pussy. Even though I wasn’t all that near her snatch, I could smell the wetness she was producing. She was turned on either, by having me as her sex slave knowing she could use me in pretty much any way she chose or she was viewing something sexual on the computer, or maybe both The whole time, my peripheral vision was on her right hand. I only used my peripheral vision to keep up the guise of having my head down in a state of submission. She was dead silent the whole time which is kind of weird because she was really going to town on herself. I had at least expected some light moans escaping from her lips, but nothing. At one point in time she had all but her thumb in her cunt. The only indication I had of this was that I could see the outline of her thumb in her shorts. As she kept going at it, I became a little disheartened. I was really getting into the role of being a slave, and I wanted to be the one giving her this pleasure. I wanted Mistress Kayla to order me to eat her out like a good (or naughty) sex slave. I wanted my face buried between her legs, her pulling on my brown hair, ordering my tongue to go in deeper or thrust harder until she came all over my face, and then start the process again until she was satisfied. But sadly, despite me wanting to orally stimulate my owner, I was demoted to just being something to prop her feet up with. As these images ran through my head, I remembered the rule Mistress Kayla gave me about only thinking sexual thoughts about her. I had almost forgotten about how I had been masturbating to the thought of Shawn several hours ago. Maybe that rule wasn’t going to be as hard as I originally thought.

After about twenty minutes of being an ottoman, Kayla took her feet off of my back and ordered me out from under the desk. As I was crawling out I heard her click the mouse button a few times, not knowing what she was doing. Kayla said to me “I’m allowing you to walk on your hind legs now. Get up and face me.” I did as she asked. Kayla smiled “I’m proud of you with your first task slave. Originally, it was only supposed to be a short walk but, we got lucky as you got to be used sexually by three handsome men and you made me some money because of it. You love being Mistress Kayla’s whore don’t you?”

As she said this I thought back to the three guys using me. I had the most intense orgasm in my life, my anal virginity was gone, I got three cocks in mouth, and Nick was just gorgeous. Originally, hating the thought of being whored out to these guys for money, I actually found out the disturbing truth. I didn’t just enjoy being Kayla’s whore; I loved it as she had just said.

I was just about to answer her question with a yes not only because it was the correct answer she wanted to hear but also because it was the truth but Kayla answered the question for me. “Of course you love being my little whore. In honor of completing your first task, I’m giving you these.” Kayla reached for something on the side of the couch and gave me my bra and the top part of my pajamas back. As I held my clothes in my hand, I thought that this was too easy. Kayla was testing me; she wouldn’t give me back some of my clothing that quickly. There were some strings attached but I didn’t know what those strings were. Eh…I was enjoying being naked anyways. So I decided to play it safe.

“Thank you Mistress, it is a joy pleasing you,” and with saying that I folded up the clothes and put them on the couch.

“Aren’t you going to put them on?” Kayla asked with a sincere face. There was no mockery in her voice, or some ulterior motive in her expression but I still didn’t trust her giving me my clothes back.

“No,” I responded, “I enjoy being naked for you Mistress.”

Kayla looked at me for a couple of seconds then said, “Good job slave, giving you back some of your clothes was a test. Because I’m sure you remember the rules I gave you for being my slave. Rule number two clearly states ‘Whenever your parents are not home, or when you are with me, you do not have the privilege of wearing clothes.’ And of course the exceptions are yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I want you to look at all the contents of the website I’ve brought up.” She motioned her head toward the computer. “You can sit in the chair, then when you’re done viewing it come see me in Matthew’s room. Remember to view all of the website.” She said this with a smirk, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then disappeared into her brother’s room.

“I wonder what that was all about,” I thought to myself. I didn’t know but I had a bad feeling about this. Every time Kayla gave me a smirk, despite the fact it was accompanied with a kiss, something new was happening in my slavery. I hadn’t even been a slave a whole 24 hours, so every new turn gave me a bit of fright, but at the same time a bit of excitement. I stayed naked and I sat down in the office chair. Despite, my Mistress being in the other room, I still felt as I was within her presence so I continued to follow my second rule.

I looked at the address bar and it read www.Ks$lut.com I figured it was obviously what she was masturbating to earlier. The mouse clicks must have been her going backwards in this site. The first page had a white background with small blue polka dots and in the center there was a large pink box with purple print inside of it I read…

“Hi my real name is not of importance but you can call me K Slut and I’m so glad you’re here to visit my site. I am currently owned by my Mistress who loves to use me for her own sexual desires, but she doesn’t think it’s fair that she’s the only one who gets to use me and that’s why she’s put up this site. On this website, you can view many nude pics and vids of me as I travel along the path of being my Mistress’ slave. Make sure to check back often because my Mistress and myself will be posting new pics and vids of me at least every week. Of course if you want to see me naked I’ll need something in return. Not only am I my Mistress’ slut but I’m also her whore. So in order to view my sexy pics and vids, you’ll just need a credit card and need to pay a small fee to get membership to this site. It’s definitely worth it though, because I get so hot at people viewing me in all my nakedness. When you subscribe to this site, I encourage you to read my blog which I’ll be updating whenever Mistress tells me to, and view my pics and vids in order starting with album “First Steps.” Thank you once again for visiting my site. Have fun stroking your cock or rubbing you pussy while looking at me. XOXOXO K Slut.”

Oddly enough, I found this interesting. It was apparent to me that I was not the only sex slave out there as evidenced by this website. It was good though that Kayla wasn’t making me pose nude for a site or write a blog about my so-called “slave walk.” I breathed a sigh of relief until I scrolled down and underneath the box saw something that made me feel light-headed. There was a picture of me, my eyes closed, with my pajama top on, my pajama bottoms off and me rubbing my pussy! Kayla must have taken a picture of me as well when I was masturbating to the thought of Shawn, but how?! There had to be a flash of some sort, I mean the basement wasn’t all that bright. What else had she put on this site?

I clicked on the words “CLICK TO ENTER” and there wasn’t much on the site yet. In a sidebar it had the following headings: “My Blog” “Contact Me” “Contact my Mistress.” “Member’s Page.” I clicked on each of these links. My Blog was completely blank but in the same format as the earlier blurb Kayla had obviously made for me. The links Contact Me and Contact My Mistress just brought me to Microsoft Outlook which I quickly closed out of. Member’s Page showed a picture of Kayla and next to it in lavender letters it said Mistress K. Underneath her picture in the sky blue box that said about me it said in black letters, “I am the owner of K Slut, enjoy the site!”

As I clicked back I noticed that in the center of the page there was a link that was purple, meaning it had been viewed recently called First Steps. I clicked on it. It had the same format as the first page. White and blue polka dot background with a pink box sporting purple letters.

“This was my first day as my Mistress’ slut. She took me for a walk as her pet which explains the leash on me in the following pictures and videos. During our walk, we met three handsome guys, who will remain nameless. Even though I was engaged in puppy play being on a leash and walking on all fours, I begged Mistress to let these three guys ‘play’ with me. I was so horny and I wanted them to have their way with me. Mistress hated to see me beg but knowing that I am a total slut, she let me go with them for a couple of hours As punishment for talking though, when I was supposed to be her puppy, she didn’t let the guys fuck me in my pussy which was sadly disappointing, but at least I got come cock in my other holes.”

I scrolled down and in another pink box there were several thumbnails of Alex, Samuel, and Nick having their way with me and some others of just me naked. As I clicked on each one to enlarge it, I noticed there was a lot of detail and some really close up pictures as well as from several different angles. There were even some where you could see each bead of wetness dripping from my pussy. How on earth had she gotten these pictures?! The only thing I could assume was that either her or someone else had a really good telephoto lens and was taking pictures of me during my earlier gangbang. I was a little relieved to see that there were no videos…yet. In purple letters below the pics in another pink box it said “videos coming soon.”

That was all that was on the site so far and needless to say I was pissed. Not only was Kayla displaying my whole nude body and slave walk to the world, but she was making up lies about me making me seem like a cum-thirsty bitch. I had not begged to let those guys have their way with me, and she knows it. In fact, I was downright terrified…well at first anyways. Damnit, why didn’t I say no to being her sex slave and just used one of my earlier plans to get my clothes back?

Remembering her next orders, I got up off the office chair my nakedness still clinging to the vinyl a little and went into Matthew’s room. As I stormed in, Kayla said, “So did you enjoy the site?”

I responded in a whisper as to not to wake her parents up, “What the hell is wrong with you Kayla? Why did you put that up? You’re breaking my limit of not letting anybody we know, learn about me being your slave.”

Mistress Kayla slapped me hard across the face. She said in an angry tone, “First off, you will address me always as Mistress as stated by rule one, and also you will talk to me in a more respectful tone WHENEVER you speak to me. Secondly, I am not breaking any limit of yours; I made the site, so I can decide who gets access and who doesn’t. I can choose to deny someone. If Brian Parker came across the site, I wouldn’t allow it, and that picture on the front page only appears if you are a member of the site.”

Tears were streaming down my face, not only did Kayla’s slap hurt but I’ve always had a big fear of yelling or anger in general. I really don’t want to go into the story as to why I have a hatred and fear of it because it just brings up awful memories. Trying to fight back tears to prove that I am not weak as I appeared, I asked her why she was blackmailing me and how she got that picture of me masturbating. She held my cheeks and wiped off my tears and kissed me on the forehead. “I don’t like to punish and yell at you Catherine, but since you’re now my slave you have got to learn that your place is always below me. Pretty much the only way I can do that is with discipline. Now I will answer your questions.”

“First off, how I got your picture of you masturbating. Well I have a friend in the high-school who is a technical genius. He was able to get me a camera that does have a flash but is hardly noticeable, which is how I got the picture of you masturbating, without you noticing. His name is Robert and you will meet him later.” Kayla put emphasis on the word meet which as I interpreted meant that I was going to be having another sexual encounter with someone I didn’t know. “He also helped me with how to make an Internet page, which is how I was able to create certain restrictions to the site such as rejecting certain people. Secondly, I’m not blackmailing you; I just put up a site that happens to have nude videos and pictures of you.” She turned away from me walking to the far end of Matthew’s room. “However, if you misbehave as my slave, I may accidentally forward the site address to some of our friends and allow them access, maybe even free access.” Mistress Kayla turned around at me and with a devious smile said, “Now I’m blackmailing you. Honestly, do you think keeping your clothes and backpack is a good enough insurance policy to make sure you do whatever I say?” She turned around and grabbed my collar. “This collar is a symbol that I own you, and as of now you have two choices. One, you can remember that you agreed to be my sex slave, allowing me to use you and your body as I see fit and submit wholly to me. Or you can refuse to be mine and have every one of your friends find out that you’re really just a cock-craving whore. Your choice. Oh and before, you think if you choose the second option I’m breaking the limit of letting our friends know about you are submitting to me…if you refuse me as your Mistress that means you’re not my slave ergo I don’t have to respect any of your limits.”

I was mad, furious beyond belief but I enjoyed my life and I didn’t want to lose the respect of my friends, even though I’d be losing all respect for myself. I took in a deep breath got down on my knees and said, “Use me how you will, Mistress.”

Kayla smiled, “Good girl. Let’s see if you can earn your bottoms back with your next task,” Kayla said with a pause, “pleasing your Mistress.”

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote