View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 06:31 AM   #11
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
I think this chore should be ending by now.
How did your panties wearing week ended?
As might be inferred from the long time between updates...
Yup. I finished it and then it was kinda over, and once it was over a lot of my interest faded.

I didn't end up sleeping in them saturday night because i had a couple of beers and went to be mildly drunk and just pulled them off with the rest of my clothes. In the morning i figured that if wearing them had normalised to the point where i just found myself pulling them off without thinking about it that kinda fitted with the intention of the task and left them there.

In the afternoon I went back to bed to have a nap and decided i should probably do the 'jerk off with my filthy used panties in my mouth' part. I considered turning them inside out or otherwise bundling them up to make sure the grossest parts were on the outside, but also sore no reason to. I didn't really feel like the idea was to do something gross and humiliating, so much as just finish the task. So i just stuffed them mostly into my mouth (they wern't skimpy panties, so getting them all in would have been a challenge.) and lay back and started jerking off.

I think i was fantasising about playing some form of strip blackjack game with a girl where i started already naked so every time i lost i got punched in the balls or spanked or some other forfiet, and she was the dealer so i was more likely to lose each hand. So the idea was that if i wanted to see her naked and kiss/lick/fuck her then i had to keep playing and taking the forfiets until i had won enough to make it happen.

The panties tasted mostly of dry cotton and didn't smell that bad. It was slighlty weird jerking off with them in my mouth so i managed it ok.

...and then never quite got as far as posting this final update because i had finished.

it's a bit embarassing because part of the idea was not to be flaking out on tasks and i ended up flaking out on the 'post a thread so people can mock you' element. Oh well.

I hope people enjoyed anyways. It was a weird combination of interesting learning exercise and anticliamx for me, but then that's how a lot of these things go.

I still havn't washed the panties tho. I can't help but feel i should have some other 'amusing' uses for them.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post: