View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 09:12 AM   #27
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
I don't know how this game works. But if you praise me how smart I am and prove your written begging skills I would give you in exchange the name of a city which isn't the second word in the spoiler but should put you on the track to the correct answer right away. Now everyone can also guess which city I refer to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
Fair is far, I guess I owe you a clue for the second word, in the form of a haiku:

It's name is a lie
It is not one but many
It tries to eat you
Ok - these two together have given me a big clue. I don't know many American cities with nicknames (I'm british after all). The main one I know is New York or The Big Apple. Combined with this second clue I am 95% confident its pineapple. I know that pineapple tries to eat you when you eat it, and it is a "big apple" that is also not an apple and therefore a lie.

Word 2 is pineapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Oh, I'm not even being asked for a hint

I'm leaving one for the 3rd word because I reallly like that scenario too

Ok - I think I know this one too because you've used a disney image from up. But I don't think its a Disney related word (not if what the next hint suggests). However I think it is related to something Sir had me do on the weekedn, but I need to see if my first guess is correct before I can guess this one as if I get it wrong I am banned from making any guesses for 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
The first word is associated with a specific Disney musical strongly enough that if I told you to movie it would be basically the same as telling you the word.
Bit vague this one. There are lots of disney films that are musical, and some of these are even actual west end musicals (Frozen, lion king, Mary Poppins). Might need more help here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
I think I would be willing to help you out a little with the 3 sessions of 25 minutes, but I'll keep in mind those two sessions of 35 minutes for later...

To entice you more, it's also a hint for the first word that I'm considering right now... and it might help you get real close to the word.
Thank you. I will accept the 3 sessions of 25 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
How is it badly fitting and would this be the same night as the maid outfit with the swimsuit for underwear or a different night? I'll add it either way but it would be nice to know. At the risk of being uncreative, previous offer with a new position but this time for 4 minutes alternatively 10 minutes in an already active slave position.
Thank you for adding a consequence (now I really hope my guess is right as it means I don't have to do the consequences if I get it).
I will pass on your task though, thank you.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote