View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 06:58 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Rainbow Introduction

Hello everyone,

For those who haven't met me yet, I am Rainbow. I am 26 years old and live in the UK. As Sir says I am quite busy during the week with my job but I will respond as much as possible in the evenings and complete longer/more challenging tasks on the weekend for any hints, clues or even the word themselves.

Please, please , please help me out and solve the words. I will write detailed reports on any tasks in this thread for all to see and if you want examples of reports, there are plenty on this site.

Some things to note. I am asexual. This is different for lots of people but for mean the idea and actions of sex (and even masturbating/cumming) is repulsive to me. I will on occasion edge but will never cum.

I have included my likes and limits below.

Loves: bondage, humiliation, latex, confinement, spanking, sensory deprivation, roleplay, petplay

Likes: gags, collaring, degrading, objectification, pain, non-sexual stuff, clothing for sleep, human furniture, posing, begging, renaming, messy

Dislikes: rules, routines, toothpaste, ageplay, corner time, line writing, hidden public, bathroom control, underwear/clothing control (more due to my job restrictions), wedgies, messy

Limits: anal, vaginal insertions, scat/piss, public, blackmail, PICS/VIDS, family, friends, permanent, illegal

Thank you so much for all your help
Rainbow

Note: To clarify for those struggling to understand the concept, basically you give me a task or challenge or embarrassing question to answer/complete. If I do well, you give me a hint that helps me get towards solving/finding the words in the spoiler.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RainbowSky; 01-23-2022 at 02:19 PM.
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote