View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 03:14 PM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Still sleeping in these things. I was half expecting them to be rubbing or something from constant wear by now, but they are actually fairly comfy.

...which also means it's normalising itself rather a lot. I just, well, seem to sleep in girls panties now. I have pink panties on under my trousers, and that's just what i'm wearing.

Five days wear and they are getting a 'little' crusty. I quite enjoy camping and travelling and the like and have been known to spend long weekends in muddy fields where i'm pretty much living in the clothes i arrived in so i'm not that squicked out by them, but they are sweaty and stained and a bit more gross than i was really expecting. Eating these on sunday and trying to jerk off is going to be...humiliating. But then, was always intended to be i guess.

Went out to collect some shopping yesterday, which was as much an excuse to give the camper a trip as anything. I doubt the staff at the supermarket collection point noticed the panties, but there is always a chance i guess, especially as i'm getting used to wearing them so being less paranoid about making sure my waistline is covered cause it just slips my mind sometimes. Had a trip into town today. It's cold outside but that's about the size of it. Got a friend coming over tomorrow to do some work on the car/campervan.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post: