View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 01:55 PM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Day 2 mostly done. Again, not a lot to say, but i guess the early stages of this there isn't necessarily a lot to say. Not a lot to it other than 'yeah, i wore panties all day today as well,'

Slept ok last night. Panties are allready showing a few signs of wear but arn't that nasty yet, tho there is still most of week to go there so i may end up with, err, 'more than i bargained for' in terms of gross i guess. There have been a couple of times when taking a piss i've ended up fumbling around fishing my dick out of the panties and had an 'oh yeah, i'm a panty wearing loser' reminder.

Ran some errands. Also discovered my car has broken down. It's probably just a flat battery, i'll try and look at it more deeply in the next few days. Not a lot of general 'doing stuff in panties' news because, well, i'm not the most energetic or mobile of folks (hence spending so long lurking on internets) so don't actually do a lot.

General GD news wise i was half hoping to make some girl hang shoes off her nipples and some guy promise to shove dogfood down his tights but neither of them have happened yet. Feels kinda odd to be commenting on that sort of thing as tho it's a semi normal thing one does of an evening...but i guess it is here perhaps? Dunno. I'm also still spending far too long looking at my own ass on the exposure dare i lost and waiting for it to expire...it's odd, feeling i like i have to keep checking on it for whatever reason. Not like it will change much.

So, err, that's about where i'm at on day two of my week in panties i guess.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here

Last edited by silverdarknight; 01-17-2022 at 02:09 PM.
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post: