View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:48 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Default My week in pink panties

I'm a loser.

A panty wearing sissy loser.

Yesterday as i was hanging around GD doing my mostly-lurking thing i decided to post in one of the 'loser has to' threads, Here.

It's not often one of the posted tasks grabs me but sometimes i will post a task that i think might be interesting up and wait to see if someone else ends up doing it for my amusement, or if i have suckered myself and now have to do the perverted/painful/degrading/whatever thing.

This was a deliberately simple and easy task:
Quote:
Loser must wear the same pair of ladies panties for an entire week, and then cum with them in their mouth.
My thinking being that whilst it was a simple/basic task, the ongoing nature of it for a week might encourage engagement and discussion and things.

Anyway, i stitched myself up and now have a week in a pair of pink panties.

But, as part of my logic when writing the task was something ongoing that would encourage multiple reports and discussion - i figured why just send the reports to the thread winner when i could just make a thread and post them there and then everyone can see the reports etc?

This is that thread. Posting doesn't make me spank myself or kick myself in the nuts or anything. It's just here for feedback and discussion.

--------------------------

Whilst i 'lost' the thread yesterday and could have got started then, i procrastrinated a little and ended up putting the panties on when i got dressed this morning. I considered not doing it at all as the 'loser has to' tasks not happening is very much a theme of those threads, but i'm trying to get less flaky at doing these things so here i am. Sitting at my desk in panties writing the first of many reports on my week as a pantied slut.

I went with a pair of pink cotton panties that i got in a cheap multipack to use for dares. They arn't skimpy or satin or anything but they are still pink with lace around the edges, so it's still obvious i'm in girls panties if anyone should see them - something i'm going to have to be careful of around the house for the next week i guess.

I'm not expecting too many issues with wearing them. It's possible they will end up rubbing a bit, but i will deal with that if it happens. It's also quite likely they will be pretty grim after a weeks use so the second part of the task where i have to jerk off with the nasty,smelly, sweaty, skidmarked panties in my mouth is going to be on my mind all week now i suppose.

Not a lot else to say really as i have only really got dressed, had breakfast, and decided to post this report thread.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post: