Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #42
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I feel like my master is too lenient and forgiving. We always have fun when we have sessions but not once have I been punished throughout our whole relationship, even when I've admitted to lying to him. I love my master and how caring and nice he is, but sometimes I wish he were more harsh. But at the same time, I don't want to upset him by telling him I dont like the way he's doing things. What do I do?

While i know you have said that you don’t want to upset him by telling him I really think that communication is the key to addressing this issue. You need to talk to him about this if you want to sort things out so that you are happier- as much as dominants can be amazing they can’t read minds- you have to tell them if you aren’t happy with something.

There is no need to even make a massive deal about it just politely let him know that you would like to try being punished in a harsher way because you feel it may be more beneficial to you than the methods that are being used now. Don’t make it personal about him or the relationship just tell him about wanting to try something different.

xx
Star Shadows

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE