View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 05:44 AM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, I would do it again

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Sure would do it again

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I have done it, but now the keys are held by a local dom

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I have done it a number of times and will again

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I have done this. Not in a while. I have a pair that is 2 sizes too big for this. And usually been dared to wear panties, thong or something else embarassing. And would do it again if dared.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Have a number of times and would again if dared

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
All the time and any time!

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
I would choose balls as I feel it so much more

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Have and am! I am a very submissive boy!

10 Would you drive naked?
I have, but not in a while. But would be willing to again.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
oh yes! hotel halls, elevators, streets, public bathrooms (not lockerrooms) are what comes to mind first. And oh yes, my nudity will continue

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
It has happened. But that is why I have pics as limits these days

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Some of my PM dares are done on Omeagle, so yes. My keyholder is really trying to get me to switch to chaturbate, but that is a lot less random and many people can watch me at once instead of one random person.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
yes. pretty much any humiliation.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
absolutely. have done naked at night many times.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Yes I would play this! but I'm not sure about the no underwear as ending up naked around people is illegal where I am, so if at least panties or underwear, or I was able to immediately redress or something. location would definately be the determining factor here, but i would definately be up for it.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I have always wanted to do this! So if it was somewhere that nudity is allowed, as it is still nudity, then I would definately do it! And nudity where I live is a problem. I would also do it at a private residence, such as a Halloween party or something, assuming the person(s) hosting wouldn't be offended.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
anything? well it needs to be something that fits and can be removed. I don't want to be one of the people ending up at the emergency room with a light bulb that broke in their ass, or a gerbil, or something couldn't remove! Although as I type this, I am trying to imagine the level of humiliation when something too large managed to get inserted but I simply couldn't get out and needed help. Nothing that would cause any immediate threat like glass, animal, etc. But something that got fully inserted that the ER docs would need forceps to help remove. I would be so humiliated, even mortified, but if it managed to get in, it would be able to come out too.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Being gay, I'd want to go for a gay stag party if the question is being concerned about sex. And yeah, I'd be fine with it

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I would be happy to suck the cock of a stranger while blindfolded again!

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote