View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
irish

chapter 2
I invited a couple of my bestfriends over to watch the game and have a few beers, i failed to mention the game of truth or dare but im sure they would love it i have notice them staring at my daughter when there over.

Matt was the first to arrive, he was 34 with short crew cut black hair and blue eyes, he was in the army when he was younger so that left him in great shape he had huge bulging biceps and a washboard abs, i served him a beer and sat and watched the start of the game. next to arrive was alice and katie, alice was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a hoodie, and katie true to herself was wearing a short balck mini skirt and a tight tee which showed off her nipples which pressed through the top with out a bra.i told them jess was i her room and off they went, i couldnt help myself stare at katies ass as she walked away. john was the last to arrive
he was a tall skinny man with long brown hair and green eyes.

the first sign of the girls came an hour later when alice came into the room and offered us some drinks we all accept and while shes pouring out the can for matt she sprayed it all over her chest while leaning over him giving him a great veiw of her now soaking tits. he never said anything aboutit but matts obvious erection in his trousers shows that he loved the little show which i knew was part of the game. the next time we say the girls was about 15 minutes later and this time it was katie she just walked into the room took off her skirt and then walked away. there was a series of wow and erect pants from me and the lads. we were speechless we didnt say anything till jess arrived 5 minutes later fully naked , with a butt plug in her ass , she went over to both john and matt and gave them both passionate french kisses her tounge diving in there mouths then told us to come join them. we just looked at each other and grinned. as we walked to her room i whispered in there ears you can thank me later were going to have somenight.
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote