Thread: Non-Fiction: Dare/Task Games and Bitches
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:41 AM   #9
ASuther

Its an interesting thing, being locked in a tiny space. You slow your breathing, because you know that if you dont, you might run out of air. You dont even try to move, because you know you cant. You just sit there, defenseless and weak.
Your joints begin to cramp, and you close your eyes, because you know you cant see.
You eventually pee yourself, because you know you dont know how long youve been in there for, or how long is left.
Then after a while, you (or i, anyway) begin/begun to sob lightly, because it feels like youve been in there way, way longer than the allocated time.
Then even more time passes.

Then, finally, i heard the lock unlock.
"Heya b----; You know, its been Four hours, and i think ive lost enough time playing with you. Lets get you out of there, shall we?" I heard Alicia say from outside.

It hadnt even -been- Five hours.
I had overreacted. Drastically.
The box opened, and despite my stiff joints and shortness of breath, was dragged quickly to my feet, then thrown hard into the floor.
The landing hurt, but it was quickly replaced with the feeling of my wrists and ankles being constrained.
Alicia inhesitantly stomped on my gut, causing me to retch.

"Now..." Alicia said, turning me on to my back. "...You remember what i did to you, back out in the dirt, from behind?"
I didnt answer. I wasnt allowed to answer.
I felt Alicia pull my jaw down, and mount me by my shoulders.

Im not going to go into too much detail here, but needless to say i was thoroughly skullf-----.

When she finished, 20 minutes and two slightly chipped teeth later, she grabbed my jaw again, and spat lengthily into my mouth, before nudging it shut.
"See? Its even better than the real thing. Especially with pressies at the end!" Alicia was clearly entertained. And i was clearly miserable.

Feedback makes me send you Hugs <3

Ah...
Spoiler:
:p

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74528
ASuther is offline   Reply With Quote