Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #31
Star Shadows
Prodigy

so im 18 and im really interested in bondage and S&M, but Im really awkward when it comes to just normal relationships, and when it comes to being sexual, so its even harder to talk about these types of things with my new boyfriend. And he acts sort of dominant but i also feel weird cause he's a year younger than me. I kind of feel like hes into this sort of stuff too, but i dont know how to bring it up, or hint to him that im into it. idk if im just assuming things, but he acts dominant kind of. for example, hes very strong, and the way he holds me and picks me up makes me feel like im his for good, and just the way he talks to me. like he doesnt like me sitting anywhere unless its on his lap, and his hold is just so strong. and he doesnt really ask me to do things, he just tells me. and i remember him saying that he knows he can handle me well. i know im talking a lot but im just so inexperienced and confused! please help haha.

I really would tend to agree with everything that Lady C has just said:- certainly don’t get too sexual or at all sexual with it until he is of consenting age to do so, as much as all may be well and good it can go badly if anything does happen between you. But when the time is right then don’t sugar coat it but dont make a big deal of it.

Finally what Lady C says is incredibly wise and should deserve a great deal of thought. The behaviours you have described to us are more possessive bordering on control freak rather than dominance. By no means take this the wrong way but I do agree with Lady C in that the relationship may not end healthily once he knows that you are a submissive and he may just see it as an opening to push you around and become even more controlling. While i may be wrong about him, it may just be that he is young and naive, I would have concerns about letting him in on this due to his described behavior as- like Lady C said there is a chance he would be more of a dumbinant than a dominant and it could land you in a negative situation.

Advice provided by Star Shadows

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE