Thread: Fiction: Anabelle's surprise
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Four(1)Ethan*~*

It was a cold night, unseasonably cold in fact as he walked the streets it was hard to ignore. The breeze crisp and ice cold off the quayside. It sent a shiver down his spine as he lent into the handrail. This was where they would meet. Not tonight. Not for a few nights in fact. But they would. He stared out into the night sky and across the calm water. It soothed him to be there and feel the wind in his short brown hair. His night was already drawing to a close- it had been largely uneventful as none of his friends had really been in the mood for partying tonight; and neither had most of the rest of Dublin. A rare occurrence for one of the nations renowned for its alcohol.

So slowly he made his way back to his abode. A small, minimalist studio apartment looking over the skyline of Dublin and of its glory. The white of his walls were relaxing to him, so many people hated white walls, and said they were too much like hospitals but the neutral nature meant they didn’t impose their emotions on him against his will. Maybe that was why others didn’t like it- in life people were so used to being told how to think and how to feel.

Through the dark Ethan the beautiful Irish musician (unfortunately not professionally) stumbled towards his bedroom wondering to himself why that combination always came about- even more so in films, you’d think every Irishman could knock out a perfect note.

“Owch fucking grr ouch” he swore becoming more under his breath with every syllable- so lost in his own thoughts that he forgot to think about the protruding desk that he had just absentmindedly attempted to walk through. “stupid moving furniture.” With little more incident he managed to safely get undressed and into his double bed where he could nurse his pained knee. He really did hate furniture that jumped out in front of him. Soon however he was dreaming, and too comforted by the soft bedding to care.

It is 8 years until we rejoin the story and Ethan is nothing more than a slender 20 year old singer with a dream. Albeit an incredibly good looking 20 year old with a dream- as we see him now he has short brown hair, only 5ft6 in height, a full 8 inches shorter than his end height, with eyes erupting with passion, a cheeky charm and rock star styling. The only problem was- he didn’t know what his dream was yet. He just knew he had one but here, 8 years in the past in central Dublin something will happen that will change his life forever. However now he slept- unaware of what was to come happily contented by his dream world.

Weeks passed by in hours for him at the moment- his head wasn’t where he was, it was away, searching though he did not know what for. Again he found himself rolling out of work another mundane day and making his way to the quayside. He wanted to stand and look out over the water again busk to the night sky- he wasn’t in the mood for drinking alone. On the corner of the railings he looked back out onto the crazy streets of Dublin’s Friday night and began to sing with his thick leather jacket laid out on the floor.

]“He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Starting making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days”

he loved the song, remembering sunday by all time low, it was his all time favourite right now. When he sang everyone looked at him, his voice was amazing- pure as silk but rough like uncut diamond. People stopped to listen as he sang, threw money onto the soft satin of the inside of his leather jacket. Throughout the chorus he had the choral accompaniment of a few drunk all time low fans, it made him smile that music could so easily unite people.

“Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm gonna ask her to marry me”

People began to broke off and go back to their evening while others joined them. As the song continued a voice joins his- crisp and pure. She matched him perfectly as she pushed through the crowds to stand by his side with a slender arm over his shoulder.

“I'm not coming back (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head”

She was perfect. He had to get to know her better- as they continued the song to the end- voices in perfect harmony without even trying, he knew he had to speak to this mystery girl who had came floating into his life in a perfect alto a Capella fire storm. As they repeated the last parts of the song in a passionate duet they stared into each other’s minds and souls and were held captive, trapped in each other’s hearts and that unforgettable moment for a lifetime.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Star Shadows for this post: