Thread: Fiction: The Palace on the Beach
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 11:46 AM   #22
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The woman scuttled back in to the suite bedroom, walking backwards. She had been sleeping naked, and had sprinted to the door without bothering to cover herself up. She had bowed as a small, thin Asian man with a pencil mustache had walked in. Rachel had immediately recognized him from the large portrait that was hanging in the room where she had been "interviewed." Madam Li had noticed her looking at that portrait, and had introduced the man as "The prince, your benefactor. You'll meet him soon."

Rachel had thought that she might have an audience with him (a prince!) in the coming days, but had never expected the man to walk in to her bedroom in the middle of the night. The naive 15-year old had pulled the covers up to her neck as she sat up on the bed, keenly aware of how the sheer silk nighty exposed her to the world.

The heavy boots belonged to a tall muscular man in uniform, with a rifle slung across his shoulder. He looked in to the room, walked across and opened the bathroom door and checked inside, and when he was finally satisfied, bowed to the prince, walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

The prince flashed her a toothy smile and barked an order at the naked woman, who rushed to him, took his jacket, and hung it carefully in the wardrobe. Rachel had still been trying to process the unexpected visit and the question of why the woman would run around naked in front of the prince had not yet had a chance to register in her brain.

"It only started registering when she started unbuttoning his shirt," recounted Rachel, nursing her iced tea. "That's when I got really scared. I was 15 then, but that didn't mean I grew up in a convent. But still, I thought that maybe the two of them are going to fuck and just make me watch, or something."

The woman had knelt in front of the prince, carefully removed his shoes, pants, and underwear, and had taken his limp cock in her mouth, while Rachel still sat on the bed, frozen like a deer in the headlights. The prince had grinned at Rachel, grabbed the woman's head by her hair and had started moving her head rapidly up and down his slowly hardening cock. Rachel had looked on, unable to tear her eyes off this frightening, repulsive, but strangely fascinating spectacle unfolding before her. It had been a surreal feeling, as if she was in a weird fever dream.

The woman started making choking and retching sounds as the prince used her brutally. Rachel had heard about oral sex, and one of her friends, Malou, who was known to be the class slut, had boasted that she had sucked the cocks of several boys. However, what she had described had been very different. Entirely different. In how she had said it, the boy would lie down, and she would hold the cock in her hand, lick the tip like a lollipop (they had been licking Chupa Chups when they were talking about it, and that had made Rachel blush), and take just the tip in her mouth and suck it. There was no mention of the boys shoving their thing in her throat until she gagged while kneeling in front of them. Maybe Malou had just been making shit up.

The prince suddenly pushed the woman away, and his erect cock stood pulsing, covered in shiny strands of saliva. He smiled at Rachel and started slowly walking towards her bed, his throbbing member leading the way like a purple headed arrow aimed at an innocent young fawn. Frightened, Rachel started backing towards the other edge of the bed, never taking her eyes off the man. As she wriggled backwards across the bed, tightly clutching the sheet shielding her modesty, she suddenly backed in to a soft, warm barrier. Turning her head, she was startled to see that the woman had in the meantime got on to the bed from the other side, trapping her, and preventing her escape.

Not that there was anywhere to run, of course.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote