View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 09:49 AM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I do enjoy reading your monologues...and yes, this site is fair to call a mixed bag in terms of the people you find here, some are looking for a quick release, others to be a centre of attention...then you get those who are looking to explore what they are in to, to learn and open their horizons, but you are certainly right to be cautious and quite understand your friends reaction...I haven't ever told anyone I know about this place, and even though I don't go out of my way to hide my identity at all...I'm not going to draw specific attentions haha,

I would say if you want to be part of this site you should be doing it for your own reasons and motivations, not all in order to cater for your curiosity around the mysterious DB, but I am not here to judge, just throwing a line of caution out there

Whatever you decide to do with the suggestions we have given you, I hope you have fun with it, push yourself while keeping things safe

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote