Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 12:39 PM   #20
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I am new to the lifestyle and am looking to learn what I can. I have done some self bondage and enjoyed that and that has led me to explore more of the lifestyle. I have a few cloths for some cross dressing, and now I am looking to put a script together to run on either CyberMistress or VM. I have an idea about having it assign me tasks to help me keep my apartment clean and a little busier during the week rather than just letting it pile on and even out of hand by the weekend. I was curious if you have an ideas for me to add to this? What kind of tasks or rituals do you give your sub or what do you do as a sub? What is your idea on having a curfew/bedtime/wakeup time and how would one choose these times? All ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Although this is not the most appropriate place to ask for advice on this topic: this one is far more aimed at at other issues; there are a number of possible things you could try- (especially since advice on this from me would be bad as I am bad at coming up with ideas for what are essentially task based things).

I would first reccomend that you make a post requesting ideas in either *The TORDonline section* or *the request punishment and ideas section*as other members may be able to give you ideas there that will help with what you're looking for.

However I think reading up on what other submissives are doing would also be an advisable course of action, to see what they are doing and which of these you like and which you do not. This way you can also see what kind of thing you like etc. But i genuinely think some of the more dominant members in the linked sections will be better able to help you as I am not very capable when it comes to this sort of things- and not as comfortable with giving advice on something I have such limited subject knowledge on.

Im sorry I was unable to be any real help

Advice provided by star shadows, hopefully some more helpful advice will come after.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE