View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 11:17 AM   #33
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Nice to see some action.

=> DareFiend I am surprised you can't find anything to do in the list, but I am sure that someone will post something like your suggestions soon. There are often Tops who post a few tasks. From time to time I try to spritz it up with a few, or to add variety. I will keep your ideas in mind when we get the list down a bit. Right now it is a bit long!

=> Marv Harvey: I was quite appropriately chastised by your comment above, and so I have come back to see if there are ways I can contribute to the group's efforts.

So far I've managed to complete #303, clothespins on nipples for 5 minutes. As I understood the wording, I needed to do seven sets of 5 minutes, in order for it to count as 6 sets completed. That's what I did, so now 100/100 are completed.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is online now   Reply With Quote