Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #17
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivey View Post
I do realise it's not my job to speak here, but I really wanted to add that this is exactly what my relationship with my Dom is like, and that is what I love most about my relationship.

My Dom is a best friend, a confidant, a mentor, and my Master, and that is what makes him perfectly wonderful. There is no reason why you should believe what other people ....
While you arent officially a contributor on This thread It's always nice to see your imput around the site. You are ever so level headed and wise beyond your years. Feel free to do guest contributions whenever you want.
Thanks

and as an advancement on my own post it is important to understand that a relationship will always be real when the people involved are true to their ideals and beliefs as to where the relationship should go from a joint perspective- it is only fake when you begin to conform to ideas that are not your own because someone has told you that they are better, be true to yourself and the rest will follow!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 04-11-2011 at 08:45 AM.