View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:22 AM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Lade:
What? There are fellow performers here? Hmm... I think I shall of course go see those of my kindred guild. But first, I think the idea of napping along the bank of the river with an unbaited hook sounds like the proper way of spending the morning. Of course, I use to be great at putting worms on the hook in a way that no fish could resist. I was often referred to as the tribes Master Baiter!
But alas, that skill too has vanished like so many other aspects of my former life...

Having made my decision about how to spend the day, I turn to this impromptu group and introduce myself. Bowing deeply to them, then standing up as tall as I can, I state in a clear voice “I am so honored to meet the both of you! My name is Lupa lupu, which is short for a really long name that basically means Rabbit that laughs a lot. Have you all chosen tasks for the day also? I believe some fishing is in order first, then an afternoon working with my fellow thespians”.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote