View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 05:25 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Chloe:
After leaving the elf village and with no where else to go I head off in search of adventure. Not long after leaving I stumble across a human village and venture inside.
Upon entering I feel the eyes of the humans as I pass by. Their stares following me, tracing my body up and down as I walk along the streets. Walking through I first decide to check out the stores that are around. My first stop is the herbalist. Stepping in I see a vast array or items and tools around but not knowing what I might need I decide to move onto the next store. Still walking down the street more eyes are watching me which probably isn’t unusual as not many elves leave the forests let alone a girl but even still I can feel my cheeks going red from all the attention.
The next shop I pass is the general store where I check out all the wars they have to offer. I spend quite a while looking around perusing what they have to offer but decide it’s probably best to wait until I leave the town before making any decisions just yet.
As I continue to walk the streets trying to get used to the outside world I bump into an old man at which point a feel something brush against my butt which causes a squeal to pop out. My hands against my mouth and my face bright red I speed down the path noticing and making my way past the town hall before stopping at the armorers shop. Noticing the sign I decide to pop my head in and see what he has not really expecting much from a small town blacksmith but as I enter a small price of armour catches my eye and I decide to take a closer look. Upon closer examination it is a piece of light female armour but the design leaves little to the imagination and is quite revealing. I think to myself “this is quite a sexy piece of armour though I doubt it protects much but it could be hot to wear and could lead to some interesting fun while fuelling my imagination”. Snapping back away from the armour I notice the shopkeep watching from across the room. Embarrassed I drop the armour and bolt out the door where I see the sign for the tavern.
Looking into my money pouch and seeing the small pittance I have left I decide it would be worth taking a look inside to find some work as an adventurer or at the very least if there isn’t any work I could just become a barmaid i think as I giggle a bit.
I slowly push open the door to the tavern and sheepishly take a seat near the back out of the way. I scan the room checking out who’s around and what is taking place watching as people drink and chat building up the nerve to find out more information. After a while I decide to approach the barkeep and nervously say “hello I’m new to town and I’m looking for work and I was wondering if you knew of anything that might be good for a new adventurer” as I finish I look down and await his response

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote