View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 07:29 PM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
In the list of optional challenges, there is one challenge specifically designed for messy dares. If I recall correctly, I may have used some of your threads as inspiration

Essentially, in the optional challenge, whenever a monster rolls a 7 or lower, you have to roll on the table of messy dares that is described in the challenge~

I did my best to make an optional challenge for every single type of person (:
This includes an optional challenge where you don't even have to perform any of the tasks, and all you have to do is write a story of how your character completed those tasks ^w^

Thank you for the compliment. It seriously makes the finished product all the more worth it ^3^

Ahh, yes...teaches me not to read the second document hahaha! It’s under Wampups challenge.

Love how you themed the variations on Gd users, I hope you get people who play this and report on this to keep the thread alive.

It does kind of inspire me to try and get another roleplay going again...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote