View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:46 PM   #454
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Monday 1/25/21
Pillow --- Apply toothpaste to your clit and then you need to edge 5 times by grinding
your pillow. Your not allow to move the pillow by hand. Every edge need to be done with
different pose.

Tuesday 1/26/21
Rope --- Make a knot string and put it between your leg. You need to edge 5 times and
hold it for 2 minutes each. You'll edge by pulling the rope's head and tail. Try each
position(Stand, Squad, Knees on floor, Sit and Ass in the air) first and arrange them by
their stimulation level before edging. Don't forget to lube the rope.

Wednesday 1/27/21
Hold it up --- Start with edge yourself three times and hold each of them for one, two and
three minutes. Do one more edge in the toilet this time and blindfolded. Start a timer and
hold your edge as long as you can. Quickly splash your clit with a cup of cold water.
Don't forget to report your time.

Thursday 1/28/21
Tie --- Tie yourself to your bed with your self bondage thingy with nipple clamps on your
nipples for 10 minutes,then untie your hands and orgasm.You can only remove the
nipple clamps and your leg restrains after you've done so.Feel free to add a tight crotch rope if you want,it should work the same way as your nipple clamps and/or edge before you start.
Ok, so first off, I am sooooo sorry it took so long to get this report out. I forgot about it when I was able and had time to do it, and when I thought about it I couldn’t do it for whatever reason, so again, I am so sorry it took so long to get this out!

Now on to the report, Monday night at 11 I got my minty toothpaste (I have a special toothpaste for… “kinky stuff” that I only use for that. I use whitening toothpaste on my teeth and I am not comfortable putting that in other areas, so I’ve bought a regular (minty) toothpaste for other things, lol. Anyway, I rubbed in a good sized amount and then slipped a pair of panties on because I didn’t want to make a mess everywhere. I got an old pillow and wrapped a towel on it, and sat it on my bed and started grinding to the first edge sitting up on my knees for it (which is not easy with knee problems, mind you). For my second edge I shifted so I was laying down with the pillow under my hips and between my legs and grinded my way to the second edge. For edge number three I moved the pillow onto the corner of my bed and straddled the corner and grinded away until I reached the edge. I was starting to run out of ideas here, so I decided to move the pillow to the corner of my desk and do the same thing as I had on the corner of my bed… it was kinda the same, but a different location so I think it counts. For the last edge I struggled to come up with a new position/location through the fog of arousal so I just gently played with my pussy while I thought (just to keep me worked up, as I think that was the point of the task). I made sure not to get anywhere near an edge though. I finally (after several minutes of thought) decided to tape the pillow to the leg of the desk and lay on my back on the floor and grind at the pillow, this was pretty hard, but I eventually managed to reach the edge. I don’t know if I would have managed an edge if this had been the first position though. Once I reached the edge I just laid there for a few minutes and when I finally had the energy to do so, I got up and got everything cleaned up, washed the toothpaste (that had long since stopped burning) off and went to bed.

On Tuesday I had the rope task. I got my rope and tied it with 5 knots in it. I don’t have any lube so instead I used my fingers to work myself to an edge and scooped up the juices that were leaking out and used that to ‘lube’ the rope up. I had decided on this order: Sitting, Squatting, Bum in the air, knees on the floor, and lastly standing. My reasoning was that sitting wouldn’t be very comfortable (I was correct), I have a history of knee issues in my family and my knees bother me as well so squatting hurts and I just wanted to get that one over with. Out of the remaining three, I put them in the order they would be most enjoyable in, so I built from #1 being the least enjoyable and the hardest to edge to #5 being the most enjoyable with the quickest edge. It is hard to ‘hold’ the edge while ‘riding’ the rope so I just held each one as long as I could before taking a quick break and starting the next. I think the longest I was able to hold was the knees on the ground position and that was for about 45 seconds. It took me a little over 7 minutes to reach the first edge sitting down (and it was quite difficult) and the progressively got quicker from there with the last (standing) edge taking just over 2 and ½ minutes. Just like Monday night, I was left dripping and aroused and took a few minutes before I was able to calm down and build up the energy to clean up and go to be.

Wednesday had me doing the “Hold It Up” task. I got a cup of cold water from our refrigerator and went to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub to do this task. I started working toward my first edge (with a 1 minute timer already set on my phone). Once I reached the edge (after about 5 minutes) I hit the button to start the timer… H. O. L. Y. C. R. A. P. Let’s just say it’s been quite a while since I’ve actually held the edge (not like last night with the rope) and this was not easy. I think I’m out of practice, lol! When the timer went off I was soaking wet and my arousal had run down the inside of the tub (I was sitting with my back to the room and my feet in the tub… well, technically half way up the opposite side tub wall) and that was only after a minute. I was beginning to dread what would happen after the next 3 rounds. I took a short break and reset the timer for 2 minutes. After a few minutes (about 2ish) I started working for the second edge. It didn’t take quite as long this time, and when I reached the edge I once again hit the timer. I was right to dread it… 2 minutes was forever long!!! When I had finished this edge my arousal had now run all the way down the side and into the bottom of the tub. I had to take several minutes to catch my breath and calm down before I could set the timer for 3 minutes and start again. Just like before it didn’t take too long to reach the edge. Once on the edge I started the time and just reminded myself to breathe as it slowly ticked down. I swear it took 3 years instead of 3 minutes for the dang thing to go off!!! I had to take several deep breaths, and by this point the bottom of the tub was slick with my arousal and it was headed (slowly but surely) towards the drain. After a fairly good cool down period (and to psych myself up for the last edge) I finally had the brain power to switch the phone from ‘timer’ mode to ‘stopwatch mode’ so it would count for me. I got comfortable (by this point I had adjusted my position so I was sitting up on the edge in the back corner leaned back against the wall with my legs laying on top of the sides. My pussy was hanging over the tub as I knew it would be another big mess, and my phone was laying by my hip with the cold water just beside that. I took a big breath and finally started towards the last edge. I worked a little slower (and I had ‘cooled down’ rather significantly) so the edge took a little longer to build up again, I drew it out as long as I could, but finally I was on the edge and it was time, I quickly hit the start button on my phone, and laid my head back against the wall, that way it wouldn’t matter if my eyes were open or closed, all I would see would be the ceiling. I just kept playing with myself. I wanted to beat the 3 minutes, so I tried counting (1 mississippi, 2 mississippi... ) but quickly lost count. I just kept going until I thought I was going to spontaneously combust. Finally I couldn’t take anymore, I kept working my clit with my left hand while I hit the stop button on the stopwatch with my right hand and then grabbed the cup of cold water and dumped it on my clit. It took about 10 minutes for me to finally calm down and be sane enough to function, by that time my bum had slipped partially down along the back wall into the tub (maybe about half way) and I was exhausted. My arousal had joined up with the previous pool (which had finally reached the drain) and was either slowly dripping down or drying. I looked at the stopwatch on my phone and it was 3:33. I had seriously lasted for 3 minutes and 33 seconds. I took a few deep breaths and tried to gently touch my clit, but by this point it was soooooooooo freaking sensitive! I carefully got up and cleaned out the tub and drew a nice hot bath and just relaxed and washed up before I finally went to bed.

Thursday was the last task, and as I stated on the calendar, I modified the task because I’m not really that into cumming, especially without talking about it first. I’m pretty sure it’s abnormal, but it takes a ton of energy for me to cum and I usually just don’t have that much energy (or don’t feel like using that much if I do). So I set up my “under the bed restraint system” (totally homemade, but it works. I can get free, but not too easily and it still holds me in place.) put down a towel where my bottom would be, grabbed my nipple clamps and tied on a nice snug (but not tight) crotchrope with a knot right on my clit). I laid on my back and got my feet into the loops so they were held nice and spread open (my clit was already starting to leak and glisten at this point). I then put on the nipple clamps, slipped my hands into the restraints and told my google to set a timer for 15 minutes. For the next 15 minutes I just laid like that, feeling the burn of the nipple clamps and the teasing of the rope… I tried to wiggle my hips, and while I could a little bit, I didn’t have nearly enough play in the set-up to be able to actually help anything, it simply frustrated me with an extremely slow build. Finally the timer went off and I was able to free my hands. I quickly sat up and grabbed my pillow and dragged it behind my back to prop me up and went to work. I worked myself up to the edge and held it for a full minute before finally being done. I allowed myself to collapse back onto the pillow and I took a deep breath and bit my lip as I removed the nipple clamps. Let’s just say thank goodness they aren’t very strong… they are just the little ones with bells on them. I don’t even want to imagine what clover clamps or anything like that would have felt like at that point (eek!) because my nipples hurt sooooo bad for the next few minutes that all I could do was lie there and breathe through the pain. Finally the pain eased away and I was able to get up and free my legs and clean up.

I'd still like some feedback on the reports if you guys can please do that! I'd at least like to know that people are reading them and enjoying them!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post: