View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 06:01 PM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Hello Mistress,

Not dares I normally do, but for you I did this task.

You said you didn't care what I wore or what position I was in when doing the lines, but then you said your preference. So how could one not comply with your preference after you stated them? So I did the lines naked, except for my chastity device, and kneeling on the floor.

And no distractions. TV off. radio off. dog barricaded to the other room. phone turned off as that's always a distraction. nothing but me, the pen and the paper. And no plugs, vibrators, harnesses, restraints or toys of any type.

Kneeling on hard wood and being bent over on all fours to write is not fun. But I was doing ok until line 26 when the grocery delivery showed up. I finished that line and hurriedly dressed. Once the groceries were inside, I immediately stripped and resumed to finish the lines. Then I went off to put the groceries away when I finished the last few lines.

I am sorry about the distraction I had towards the end of it Mistress.

This was very boring task. Sore given the kneeling and bent over writing, but manageable. And the line I chose to write, so appropriate, and more so with every line written.

Did I waste my time though? Some would say yes, what a waste of my time. What I did I accomplish? I don't think I wasted my time as I'm sure the time I've spent on it will amuse and please you, so it was time well spent. But if my distraction took away from your amusement and you want me to make it up to you in some way, please let know Mistress. When I thought about it afterwards, I realized I should have continued to do my writing. The delivery driver would have rung the bell. I doubt you would have been bothered if I was naked to answer the door as long as the lines were done. I am sorry about allowing myself to be distracted Mistress.

P.S. If the pic isn't showing, please let me know. I haven't posted a pic from my pics in quite some time.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote