Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #1147
drvaleyard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
Roswell, new mexico was the same event just for the record. Don't know if you knew or whether it was just the way i read it.
Anyway these conspiracies do explain the sudden increase in technology advance and its stead increase. Almost a controlled one like something is been held back and where ben drip feed the information.
Yes i do believe there is life up there. From a realistic view you can't say one of the Billions of planets only this one is capable of life. Just not realistic and i do believe there have been many cover-ups. I believe in the Philadelphia project and the moon landing been faked but we have been there.
Yeah, I knew they were the same, but I was thinking more on the lines of keeping Area 51 as a place of secrets and Roswell as a cover up. Maybe, I should have clarified more?

I agree the universe is too big to just have us on this lonely, little planet.

I heard about the conspiracy theory of reverse engineering of alien tech. One thing about conspiracy theories is they are fun to talk about, but hard to prove.

As an American, I feel that it is my duty to say we landed on the moon, but I can see the U.S. winning the Cold War was more important, rather than what might have been the 'real' truth.

So lets go back to Doctor Who. Asuming the episode is about Roswell and/or Area 51. Where do you think this episode of Area 51 or the Roswell incident might take us? I have been wondering, after all these years, why did it take until 2011 for Doctor Who to address this type of science fiction story?

Something tells me this will be better than the Star Trek: Deep Space 9 story of the Roswell incident with the Ferengi in Little Green Men.

This is Quark, the Ferengi in that episode. If you play with his ear it will turn him on.

My Return and Regeneration!

This has been moved to my blog.

I have been away for a while and needed a fresh start. So read my update and Hello again!

LGBT Community Thread

Last edited by drvaleyard; 03-15-2011 at 09:48 PM.
drvaleyard is offline   Reply With Quote