Thread: Fiction: Gameshow 3
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 09:07 PM   #35
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 24)

The bus ride was uneventful. I tried a few times to strike up a conversation with Jennifer, but she barely responded to my questions, so I gave up on that after a while. Instead, I decided to people watch to pass the time.

I noticed that four of the girls…Matilda, Shemsa, Vi, and Maya…were all sitting together, talking like they were old friends. Gareth and holly seemed to be chatting up a bit. Everyone else seemed to be in quiet thought, anticipating what was to come. Any conversations seemed to ne pleasantries, although a few were swapping stories about their previous shows.

Without a watch or clock it was hard to judge how much time was passing, but it seemed to be taking a long time to get from Hollywood to LAX, even considering LA traffic. We finally arrived, though, and as we filed off the bus, we were ushered onto a set of boarding stairs to a waiting plane. They had everything blocked off with black cloth and curtains, so no one could see us….and we could not see out. We couldn’t even tell what kind of plane we were boarding….but it wasn’t that big, it had enough room for about 30 people.

As I was sitting at the back of the bus, I was the last one off, after Jennifer, and the last to board the plane. At least I got to watch Jennifer’s lovely ass ahead of me on the stairs. Once on board, I looked for Holly, but again, she had found another guy to sit next to, this time Ben. The only seat left was next to Meghan, which was all right too. She greeted me with a warm smile as I sat down.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: